• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      More undead for the table top, because you can never have too many. 

These guys bring me to 56 minis painted for the year. 

• By Sirithiliel
      Neat sculpts, the next KS is going to be fun

I wish Reaper's breakdown of judging criteria actually reflected how high bases score. Looking at their little percentage breakdown, you would never know that the base was so important . 
    • By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By Godfather Punk
      Evil Dead 2: The Official Board Game is a tile and miniature based survival horror game for 2-6 Players based on the classic movie.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evildead2/evil-dead-2-the-official-board-game

The officially licensed Evil Dead 2 Board Game is the tabletop experience Evil Dead 2 fans have been dying for--featuring at least 8 custom figures with art depicting the terrifying and iconic characters, monsters, and locales from the cult classic film. 2-6 players will work together in 60–90 minute sessions to gather pages of the Ex-Mortis while trying to survive demon attacks, supernatural events, and avoid turning into evil deadites themselves.

• By planetmut
      I've had Ragnaros (or Raggers, as I like to think of him) for almost a year. I was stuck on what colours to use for ages. Red and brass, my first thought, are a bit too Khorne-y for my liking, and I didn't want to do him in the classic plate mail colours. So I settled for a pretty mute palette: Vallejo Neutral Grey, a blue/grey sample from Reaper, and Army Painter Dark Tone, Plate Mail Metal and Rough Iron. I did the eyes with Vallejo Red to add some colour.

I thought about doing something flashy with his sword and shield, but then figured that Raggers isn't the type to bugger about with flaming swords and shields made of human skin. I also wonder how easy it would be to outrun him seeing as he's wearing about three tons of armour. The figure itself is so heavy you could put it in a sock and use it to mug people.

Raggers isn't based yet; after slathering on what felt like the fourth gallon of Dark Tone to finish him off I'm taking a break.

As always, comments, criticisms and cash are welcome.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 116 Guests (See full list)