New aquatic-men minis.

Kamui K

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this on another topic, but it seems like Dragon Runes has beaten Reaper to the punch with a whole slew of aquatic men minis.

And I KNOW a few of us gamers have been waiting for minis like these on our gaming table. Plus, they're sweet to boot!

And check out the concept drawings!

Shells, fins, tridents and nettings. Way cool in my book.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sylvain.quirion/si...agon/dragon.htm

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can that site have any more pop up ads?

The models are nice, though not as much like deep ones as i would like. Those minis are much more fish-lizardmen than Lovecrafts froggish fishmen, the deep ones.

"I think their predominant color was a greyish-green, though they had white bellies. They were mostly shiny and slippery, but the ridges of their backs were scaly. Their forms vaguely suggested the anthropoid, while their heads were the heads of fish, with prodigious bulging eyes that never closed. At the sides of their necks were palpitating gills and their long paws were webbed. They hopped irregularly, sometimes on hind legs and sometimes on four... their croaking, baying voices... held all the dark shades of expression which their staring faces lacked." - H.P. Lovecraft, "The Shadow over Innsmouth"

The Deep Ones FTDM described...I can see them in my head....

Then you need to read this

During the winter of 1927-28 officials of the Federal government made a strange and secret investigation of certain conditions in the ancient Massachusetts seaport of Innsmouth. The public first learned of it in February, when a vast series of raids and arrests occurred, followed by the deliberate burning and dynamiting - under suitable precautions - of an enormous number of crumbling, worm-eaten, and supposedly empty houses along the abandoned waterfront. Uninquiring souls let this occurrence pass as one of the major clashes in a spasmodic war on liquor.

Keener news-followers, however, wondered at the prodigious number of arrests, the abnormally large force of men used in making them, and the secrecy surrounding the disposal of the prisoners....

The Shadow Over Innsmouth