• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By canuckotter
      Finished a couple of the Greybeards set from Bones 4. Here's the latest:

The camera's being a bit weird and I can't get the colours right for both the clothing and skin at the same time, so the first pic is to show off the skin colour and the rest are to show off the colours for the rest.

It's been a while since I've done any significant painting so my skills are pretty rusty, but I moved my hobby area and finally got some motivation so I decided to make sure that I had spare wizards so friends could join a spontaneous game of Frostgrave with me if they wanted to. It's never happened but I wanted to be prepared.  

• By canuckotter
      Fairly quick mini... Needed something fun to give myself a bit of a mental break over the weekend. Probably 3 hours total - yes, I'm slow!

• By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By lexomatic
      I got my caverns terrain, and... Wow!
      Cave Cliff Pack,

Natural Bridge,

stairway to violence,

stone banks pack,

and webbed lair adventure pack.

Apparently a tote is still coming? And I already got texture patches.
      Things are currently getting scrubbed.
    • By canuckotter
      Getting into more Bones 4 goodies. (For once being in Canada is to my advantage when it comes to shipping!) Doing some frankly ridiculous hell hounds from the Fan Favourites expansion. Ridiculous because of the colours I've chosen, to be clear - the sculpts are delightful, if a little more explicitly male than I might have preferred... 

This first one is going to have a pink glow in all the cracks. The goal is to look sort of like lava only weird and magical. Not sure how well it's going to look but we'll find out! 

First step was to paint the poor beastie pink... Really only the cracks needed to be pink but there are so many cracks and I was so tired when I was doing this that I just slopped pink everywhere:

Then tonight I started to go back and make the dark plates:

Hopefully more tomorrow!
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)