• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Masaki here (03524) is simply a wonderful, clean, dynamic sculpt, and a perfect foil for O-Sayumi (60191). While you were learning the virtues of the carp, he studied the BLADE. 

Did some image searches for Edo-period prints of storm clouds, lightning, and rough seas. Not perfectly satisfied with the ocean aspects of his robe, but the lightning and clouds will do for now. 

Click for more angles:

"Again we meet! So, the shogun sent you to kill me. He chose assassins well. Your strikes--swifter than the winter wind!"

"And yet no swifter than you parry! But no, Masaki. You fight like twenty wolves. The shogun would never have you killed." 
      "Then who?!"

(If there's one thing the genre teaches us, it is that this will not go well for Masaki.) 

• By Glitterwolf
      New KS from Zenith.

This will be a KS exclusive Set.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zenitminiatures/samurai-commanders-jinmaku?ref=backerkit_launch

• By Unit04
      B:GCC - Mission 9 "A Sad Celebration" has the Joker and Harley Quinn (and minions) lowering some sap into a vat while Batman and friends attempts to stop him.  

Since I already painted Harley Quinn, I only had the Joker to paint, and he's pretty straightforward.  I messed up his lips a little bit but, honestly, he's got a messy look sometimes anyway so I mostly left it in place.   Its hard to tell from the tabletop anyway.  Katana was also pretty easy to paint, and looked really good in pure white and black.  Spoiler I never heard of and her cape makes her a bit unbalanced, but she looks fun to play. 

I do love the Joker's pose, with the pistol held carelessly and the knife gripped tight, ready to strike.  

Spoiler: NO CAPES!

I must admit, I like Katana's pose and color scheme.  

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Bones Nakayama Hayato Iconic Samurai.
      I found his details a bit crude and decided to paint it as a statue for my Nippon Project.

Speed Paint with the Reaper Stone Triad.
      Scale 75 Decayed Metal, P3 Molten Bronze and Vallejo Verdigris.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=10&tab=comments#comment-1829761

There is a legend that deep in the woods around Kyoto there stands a statue of one of Nippon's greatest warriors.
      If one would find it and paid respect to it the statue might bestow luck on that person.
      It is also believed that when the Empire is in dire need, the statue will come to life to fight once more to protect Nippon.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)