Rogue Stars by Osprey publishing

Chaoswolf

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, not exactly sure what I will be using it for either but I think pretty much anything generic sci fi.

I have just binge watched both seasons of a netflix show called Dark Matter that gave me some good ideas for futuristic sci fi.

Depending on how the rules flow it may be an infinity replacement if time is super short.

• Like 3

Pretty keen on this. I can see myself using Reaper minis like IMEF Marines, the Kulathi, Andromedans, and other assorted Chronoscope stuff. Plus I heard that it was going to be possible to build "space wizard with laser sword" characters, and I've got a ton of Star Wars prepaints from ten years ago.

• Like 6

Pretty keen on this. I can see myself using Reaper minis like IMEF Marines, the Kulathi, Andromedans, and other assorted Chronoscope stuff. Plus I heard that it was going to be possible to build "space wizard with laser sword" characters, and I've got a ton of Star Wars prepaints from ten years ago.

I've got some prepaints, but I've also got a bag full of the metal minis that WotC did before switching to prepaints!

• Like 4