Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unit04
      My friend is playing a fighter in a Pathfinder game, so I decided to take a break from my Batman game to paint up a figure for her, though I decided to paint two.  

I asked her what her favorite color is, and she said "Blue", so I painted up a mini with lots of blue.  If I paint her again I think I'd pick out the fleur-de-lis in a different color, to make it stand out some more.  

• By 72moonglum
      Hello everybody! Hope a lot of you are having a great time at ReaperCon, one of these days hope to go!

So here is one of the figures I finished last night, a Ral Partha female fighter, sculpted by Bob Charette.   With this figure, it took me forever to figure out what color I wanted her clothing to be, so after a long and painful struggle just gave up and made them white. Don't know if that's ever happened to anybody else?

Anyhoos, enjoy!

• By Maledrakh
      B4Core #20:

Hm. I seem to have merely blocked the cocks. Need some smooth gradient work maybe.
      I belive this to be a new, digital sculpt for the Bones 4 KS.

Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Sculpted by ??
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

Arnold is a bit on the short side, isn't he? Or is that perhaps Brienne the Beauty's taller sister?

I have cut off the integral bases,  as I like them all to have similar base styles, and the Bones bases are all over the place.. Even though some of the newer oval ones are nice, in the end they just had to go.

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Knight Templar.  This is the first model I painted after about 5 years of not painting any miniatures.

• By planetmut
      I've had Ragnaros (or Raggers, as I like to think of him) for almost a year. I was stuck on what colours to use for ages. Red and brass, my first thought, are a bit too Khorne-y for my liking, and I didn't want to do him in the classic plate mail colours. So I settled for a pretty mute palette: Vallejo Neutral Grey, a blue/grey sample from Reaper, and Army Painter Dark Tone, Plate Mail Metal and Rough Iron. I did the eyes with Vallejo Red to add some colour.

I thought about doing something flashy with his sword and shield, but then figured that Raggers isn't the type to bugger about with flaming swords and shields made of human skin. I also wonder how easy it would be to outrun him seeing as he's wearing about three tons of armour. The figure itself is so heavy you could put it in a sock and use it to mug people.

Raggers isn't based yet; after slathering on what felt like the fourth gallon of Dark Tone to finish him off I'm taking a break.

As always, comments, criticisms and cash are welcome.

• Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 367 Guests (See full list)