Great job! My favorite parts are the gem eyes!

I think it would look even better with some dangling swampy nastiness.

• Like 1

Stunning work!!!

Those gemlike eyes are amazing.

I love the base.

And those colours are superb!

• Like 1

Great job! And in such a short time... And with a 0 brush!!.. Oh my.. How did you even..?? It must have been a Windsor Newton, no?

No, for painting challenges I pretty much exclusively use Blick Scholastic Wonder White brushes, in size 0 of course; they're synthetic and cost about $1 each. I do grab a brand new one if I have really delicate work to do like on her veins and the smallest eyes. I consistently use only these brushes for paint challenges so that I don't accidentally grab the wrong size, as I would normally use a Rosemary and Co size 1 for most things.

• Like 4

She is a WONDERFULLY disturbing creation. You did an OUTSTANDING job with brush & palette. The base is a thing of BEAUTYVERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Great job! And in such a short time... And with a 0 brush!!.. Oh my.. How did you even..?? It must have been a Windsor Newton, no?

No, for painting challenges I pretty much exclusively use Blick Scholastic Wonder White brushes, in size 0 of course; they're synthetic and cost about $1 each. I do grab a brand new one if I have really delicate work to do like on her veins and the smallest eyes. I consistently use only these brushes for paint challenges so that I don't accidentally grab the wrong size, as I would normally use a Rosemary and Co size 1 for most things.

Wow.. even more awesome.. So it is like Bob Ross had said then: 'I really believe that if you practice enough you could paint the 'Mona Lisa' with a two-inch brush.' - Bob Ross.  

• Like 1

Wow.. even more awesome.. So it is like Bob Ross had said then: 'I really believe that if you practice enough you could paint the 'Mona Lisa' with a two-inch brush.' - Bob Ross.  

I don't think I'll be painting any Mona Lisa's anytime soon... just creepy worm slug things. ::P:

• Like 5