Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

Oh Bollocks, I've become a Kickstarter Superbacker. Now I'm marked a bloody wanker for all to see.

Ha! Knew it! Finally! Proof!

• Like 8

Oh Bollocks, I've become a Kickstarter Superbacker. Now I'm marked a bloody wanker for all to see.

Bwahahahaha!!!!! Good... GOOOOOOOD!!!

• Like 4

Missed the death of X, took a nap after the sql thing hit.

​​Hmm, thread still has the fresh new factory smell, plenty of leg room....oh what's this? The walls seem to be covered in rather sturdy canvas padding...oh no I knew this day would come!! The coworkers have summoned the Men in The White Coats to come and take me away as in the Prophesy Of Allen Sherman! They have tracked me down to my hidden lair, but there's still time to access the Catacombs of House Figmentius...there's the trap door....Arrghhhh! It's jammed solid with mini blisters, no escape that way....could this the end for Rico?

​(Grabs full auto potato launcher) "You Dirty rats, you'll never take me alive!"

​good, they're eating the spuds....gives me time to creep down the hall to the stairs to the Underthread...no guards, just a little further...what's that sound? Why did the door to the stairs just slam shut?! Oh no not again...drums, drums in the deep...cannot get out....balogs with seditives! Cannot get....wait a minute yes I can! (leaps out of thread to holy sanctuary of painting desk)

• Like 9

Looks like a fine fresh randomness thread to call home again! Well, I'll be visiting, can't live here like I used to, gotta new cave with a new mortgage to worry about with an occupation that doesn't allow me to log into the thread from work anymore except on my cellphone occasionally.

So... You'll now only be posting twice as much as the rest of us (combined)?

:devil:

• Like 10

It seems that I left my pot of screaming skull open when I took a nap earlier. Thankfully it seems to be ok enough I can finish the dragon bone catapult and crew without having to mix anything...and I just spilled the brush water....ok someone out there seems to have gotten confused and sent me Monday a bit early this week.

• Like 7

O__o? Flash flood warning on my mobile for a town a few miles away. That's different. Better than the hurricane warning a few years back that was 3 hours south. XD

• Like 6

ELEVEN??

Imagine what the board would look like if we didn't have this containment field.

Sweet sweet... CHAOS!!! :wow:

• Like 5

I ordered a suit yesterday. Gray, wool, traditional fit. Discounted about 70% off. About the only way I could afford one. It'll be in sometime near the end of the week, and then I'll have to%2

EDIT: Wow. An hones

EDIT2: Wow. It did it again!

I ordered a suit yesterday. Gray, wool, traditional fit. Discounted about 70% off. About the only way I could afford one. It'll be in sometime near the end of the week, and then I'll have to choose between having oversized, saggy shoulders and a comfortable middle, or proper shoulders and that characteristic "X" wrinkle around the button that screams "the jacket is too tight!" Because buying a suit for a guy with a gut isn't easy. And then, after I got home from buying the suit, the forums were down. Apparently my trying to dress fancy was enough to break the internets.

My holiday paint set was delievered today as well. I got lucky that it didn't freeze as it sat in a warehouse over the weekend. Or at least it doesn't seem like it did. A couple quick shakes and the paint seemed to come out nicely, no curdling or weird separation effects. A couple bottles did kind of explode when I took the caps off though, so I lost quite a bit of Ginger Cookie and Holly Berry as well as a bit of one or two others. But I'll take that for not having ruined paint.

Before the forum ate my post, I also had a rant in here about people being indignant over booted cars. The gist of what I said is  - Pay your tickets, you won't get booted. Or better yet, pay your meter and don't park on the yellow and you won't get tickets. It isn't hard.

And, in the spirit of what has happened to this post twice...

CANDLEJA

99c.jpg

Edited by Unruly
  • Like 5

Looks like a fine fresh randomness thread to call home again! Well, I'll be visiting, can't live here like I used to, gotta new cave with a new mortgage to worry about with an occupation that doesn't allow me to log into the thread from work anymore except on my cellphone occasionally.

So... You'll now only be posting twice as much as the rest of us (combined)?

:devil:

Bwahahahaha! Yup!

• Like 7

ELEVEN??

Imagine what the board would look like if we didn't have this containment field.

I've this mental image of Ladystorm brandishing her Modbat with a large executioners axe blade mounted on its end...

And a bunch of forumites headless avatars. :wacko:

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 10

ELEVEN??

I've this mental image of Ladystorm brandishing her Modbat with a large executioners axe blade mounted on its end...

And a bunch of forumites headless avatars. :wacko:

SKULLZ!!!!!!

• Like 3