Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

So, you know the winning lottery numbers?

Sadly, divination via guts isn't a trick I know how to do; the tarot is much less likely to force clean up of things worse than blood.

But, I know how to clean a gizzard, and what rooster testicles look like (and those suckers are huge), and that finding all the lungs by feel is harder than you think it is... and my hands are /not/ small enough to get into a rooster's insides without some effort.

1 minute ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

But then you might contaminate Sparta's water supply with The Stupid; think of the children!

Cliff. Feed the scavengers.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

But then you might contaminate Sparta's water supply with The Stupid; think of the children!

Eh, just use a dry well.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Sylverthorne said:

Isn't that also called an oubliette?

It could be. I think it depends on whether you want the guy being kicked into it to survive the fall and suffer at the bottom for a while or not.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

Eh, just use a dry well.

As someone who works in the environmental regulatory sector, do NOT dispose of things down wells. Even 'dry' ones. They still penetrate water bearing strata even if the water level has fallen below them for now. Any rain that flows down said 'dry hole' still infiltrates the aquifer. 

Umm.  I maybe take these things too seriously. 

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 13

Just now, Erifnogard said:

As someone who works in the environmental regulatory sector, do NOT dispose of things down wells. Even 'dry' ones. They still penetrate water bearing strata even if the water level has fallen below them for now. Any rain that flows down said 'dry hole' still infiltrates the aquifer. 

Disposal... Well, I suppose that's what it is... Hadn't really thought of it that way.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

Not to mention Samara Morgan...

#savethewells

Edited by Grayfax
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Grayfax said:

Not to mention Samara Morgan...

#savethewells

Hah!  As an Elder Thing, I am immune to your mortal spells!  

promptly trips on the Mordenkainen's Mighty Molehill that "someone" from an unnamed European lupine agency left lying around

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

It's 70 degrees, sunny, and pleasant out.

I am unprepared for this situation. :mellow:

Don't worry. I'm sure the Department of Inclement Weather is working on correcting this problem as we speak and normal service will be reinstated posthaste. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

A Spartan welcomes water-born illness. It breeds strength and character.

... and death through dehydration. 

• Like 9

Happy Monday everyone. I'm cruising on a couple hours sleep, so today is going to be fun filled.

On a positive note I bought a new airbrush this weekend. With the 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby I got a really good deal on a Iwata Neo. 

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

Hah!  As an Elder Thing, I am immune to your mortal spells!  

promptly trips on the Mordenkainen's Mighty Molehill that "someone" from an unnamed European lupine agency left lying around

AH! There it is!!!

I took some painkillers and killed my headache!

Now to slay the rest of Monday!

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

The insides of my food is fascinating.

Yes, I butchered a chicken today. I learned things. I'll spare you all the gory details. ^^;

.. and my marveling at the size of rooster .. bits. *snork*

I'm not sure if I'm more fascinated or appalled.

34 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

Aha!  A fellow spirit!

• Like 10