Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Yep.  I think the most often used aspect of my job description is "other duties as assigned".

same

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

 

54 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Yep.  I think the most often used aspect of my job description is "other duties as assigned".

same

 

Frankly it amuses me that we don't list that as the primary duty on our job descriptions. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, David Brawley said:

Morning all...

 

Broke my car this morning. My timing belt snapped on the way into work... waiting to find out if that's the end of my car or not... and so close to 200k miles.... Seriously, only about 2500 to go.

 

According to the garage it's about a $600 50/50 gamble that I'm not gonna have to buy a new car... right before moving to NYC...

 

My sympathies!

 

Hope you won't have to buy a new hamsterball.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

 

My sympathies!

 

Hope you won't have to buy a new hamsterball.

Thanks... Still waiting... any minute now I'll get the news... :unsure:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

I did buy something ...

 

  Reveal hidden contents

DSCN6839.thumb.JPG.dec274e8d36c128563f187fd57e97983.JPG

 

Is that a drink or a stack of that food thing you always bring back into conversation?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Stroopwafel liqueur. Which is a thing you can get.

 

Sadly, what I can get here is full of crap and yak.. nevermind.. so I have declined to purchase any. :/

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Is that a drink or a stack of that food thing you always bring back into conversation?

 

Just now, Sylverthorne said:

It's Stroopwafel liqueur. Which is a thing you can get.

 

Sadly, what I can get here is full of crap and yak.. nevermind.. so I have declined to purchase any. :/

 

 

The Gobbogirl is correct!!!

It's Stroopwafel Liqueur!!!

14,7% Alcohol...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

The Gobbogirl is correct!!!

It's Stroopwafel Liqueur!!!

14,7% Alcohol...

I happened to see your post in Acquisitions, which answered my question... all I can say is "Enjoy!"

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fancy!!! Sounds like it might be a bit too sweet for me. :) 

 

I love days where I send out emails asking to do things and no one responds....

I mean, I'm -technically- caught up on my active tickets....

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting for a call on the car.

 

This morning? no problem.

 

Lunch time? Easy...

 

Now? ALL THE STRESS

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, just got off the phone with the garage. The guy working on my car gets off at 5, and isn't going to get it finished, but he's back at 7am. They do however seem hopeful, and think (but can't promise) that that engine might have survived...

 

That's... hopeful.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xherman1964 said:

I did buy something ...

 

  Hide contents

DSCN6839.thumb.JPG.dec274e8d36c128563f187fd57e97983.JPG

 

 

This reminds me I have stroopwaffels.

 

4 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

Okay, just got off the phone with the garage. The guy working on my car gets off at 5, and isn't going to get it finished, but he's back at 7am. They do however seem hopeful, and think (but can't promise) that that engine might have survived...

 

That's... hopeful.

 

*fingers crossed*

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...