Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

Froggy the Great

21 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

You missed more than one... ::D:  Amazing what a google image search will turn up, innit?...

Hide contents

Bet you thought we wouldn't find out about that wet T-shirt contest and the "modelling" shots, huh? ::P: LOL

F0YRU3KJ0489VN3.LARGE.jpg.1765658d65ba513aaa84ac09c9169ff1.jpg

200_s.jpg.37fca9ef400d121575d1fabbe2e7b643.jpg

soaking-wet-black-cat-hero.jpg.89d6a901b3c767574bfe6362801b19f2.jpg

wet_cat_by_adriansportraits-d3jyksf.thumb.jpg.349154b262896d099e2c94676d299a8c.jpg

::D:::D:::D:

Oy! I don't go dredging up YOUR old dirty laundry. <_<

Just saw Rogue One for the first time. I found it overall enjoyable, as long as I didn't think about it too hard, or look too closely at the particulars of the fight scenes. MrBoot kept up a pretty steady stream of pointing out inconsistencies and plot/logic holes, though. I do feel the need to read through a summary of what happened, because there were several points that we both got very confused. The ending was a bit of a downer, though I sort of expected it.

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

• Like 11

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

Actually, I do. Only to trusted personages. And @Reaperbryan. Also, Anne Foerster has a *BONK!* of her own, made by my mom and I.

And, since Reaperbryan has a Sir *BONK!*Scale, he has full *BONK!*ing privileges.

The wording of this implies that Reaperbryan isn't a trusted personage... This seems like excellent judgement on your part. ::P: 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Cave Bear said:

If it eats, it poops.  Cthulhu poops digested sailors.

Actually Uncle C's doctor has put him on a strict no-sailor diet.  Too much cholesterol. Also we all got tired of him always being wasted on their rum content.

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 10

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Cave Bear said:

If it eats, it poops.  Cthulhu poops digested sailors.

That's the question then...... by doing so, are you stating that he is a normal creature? Or is it possible that Elder Gods don't follow what is considered to logical in this reality? Perhaps they have a digestive system that is 100% efficient and leaves no waste, or perhaps it turns matter into nothingness, or maybe its gullet sends what it swallows off into a thousand screaming realities. Food for thought. :;,;:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

That's the question then...... by doing so, are you stating that he is a normal creature? Or is it possible that Elder Gods don't follow what is considered to logical in this reality? Perhaps they have a digestive system that is 100% efficient and leaves no waste, or perhaps it turns matter into nothingness, or maybe its gullet sends what it swallows off into a thousand screaming realities. Food for thought. :;,;:

He does not have to be a normal creature.  Rotating black holes consume matter in their accretion discs.  They "poop" relativistic jets of ionized matter.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he poops.  I take it from the authoritative book on the subject: "Everybody Poos", by Taro Gomi.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Aryanun said:

My maiden name is the same, except mine ends in a y because my dad, listening to his eldest brother (there were about 16 kids, not all made it through childhood) believed his dad (my grandfather) signed his name with an "i." Turns out grandpa hooked his i so it looked like a y.

With such a large family, and some of my cousins living in Milwaukee, we weren't sure if the crazy man was related or not at first. He isn't.

Ah I see. I bet your cousins in Milwaukee were getting all sorts of fun phone calls.

18 minutes ago, Flamehawke said:

Houdini, my cat, just had a major seizure and died.

::(:Sympathy liked Flamehawke. That's awful.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 4