Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

Alright. I watched too many episodes of Vikings. This show is amazing, but I need sleep too...

• Like 5

Oh Bollocks, I've become a Kickstarter Superbacker. Now I'm marked a bloody wanker for all to see.

How does one become a super backer? Do you end up giving them like, a year's income?
  • Like 7

**** The thread lies wounded***

*** Drooling the pack comes closer***

Cat!

Why be a number, when you can be a cute furry animal instead? ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Excellent logic!

edit---where'd that other quote come from?

I guess since you're a Wolf too, you got it automatically through WOOF's Daily Pack Orders!

• Like 5

Oh Bollocks, I've become a Kickstarter Superbacker. Now I'm marked a bloody wanker for all to see.

How does one become a super backer? Do you end up giving them like, a year's income?
Pretty much. :lol:

You back a certain number a year. Looks like more than 25 projects with at least $10 pledged to each. So now everyone knows I've spent at least $250 over the past year.

It's snowing. I don't recall ordering more of that... hold up. Buglips has been running the Snowminator 20 again! It's his fault!

Possibly record highs here today. Forecast of 62 with a low of 60 overnight. (Projects her snow free zone!)

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 8

ELEVEN??

Imagine what the board would look like if we didn't have this containment field.
I've this mental image of Ladystorm brandishing her Modbat with a large executioners axe blade mounted on its end...

And a bunch of forumites headless avatars. :wacko:

SKULLZ!!!!!!

Yep, if this thread ever truly ends she'd have more skulls than you as well as more posts...

• Like 7

ELEVEN??

Imagine what the board would look like if we didn't have this containment field.
I've this mental image of Ladystorm brandishing her Modbat with a large executioners axe blade mounted on its end...

And a bunch of forumites headless avatars. :wacko:

SKULLZ!!!!!!

"Gruesome Severed Head Paint Agitators".

• Like 10

Three pages of a new thread? I stopped at the store on the way home and figured this thread would be longer by now.

The excitement wore off.

What?? 27 pages in one day? Is that why the forums had SQL errors earlier? XD

What? no.... Wasn't us... Couldn't have been that... Nope. Definitely not... 

Says one of the biggest culprits. ::P:

I can't believe I decided to read the last portion of the random 10. lol @ everyone there.

How's your sanity holding up?

Y'all killed 10 fast

Anything worth doing is worth doing right. ::D:

• Like 7

Looks like a fine fresh randomness thread to call home again! Well, I'll be visiting, can't live here like I used to, gotta new cave with a new mortgage to worry about with an occupation that doesn't allow me to log into the thread from work anymore except on my cellphone occasionally.

So... You'll now only be posting twice as much as the rest of us (combined)?

:devil:

Bwahahahaha! Yup!

And if not...The Wolves will take over MMMWHWHHHUUUAAAAAARRROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

I felt I was fairly active, and this is the first Randomness thread where I was active, and not in the top 10 Ior was it 15), Still, with that few of posts, why don't I have more minis painted?

A good question.

I suggest doing at least 2 hangouts a week and call me in the month. ::D:

Looks like a fine fresh randomness thread to call home again! Well, I'll be visiting, can't live here like I used to, gotta new cave with a new mortgage to worry about with an occupation that doesn't allow me to log into the thread from work anymore except on my cellphone occasionally.

A job where you work while at work?

INCONCEIVABLE!!

I could swear I've read this before somewhere....

Either that, or that dream last night wasn't a dream and I really can read people's minds! :blink:

Ahh! I missed the first 5 4 pages! Hello friends. ::):

Hi, Mori! Welcome to the new thread!

• Like 8

I painted! And updated my WIPs! Now off to bed... 

He did, too. I saw him!

ELEVEN??

Trooth.

ELEVEN??

Sweet sweet... CHAOS!!! :wow:

You rang?

It's snowing. I don't recall ordering more of that... hold up. Buglips has been running the Snowminator 20 again! It's his fault!

Now you're catching on.

ELEVEN??

But this one goes to eleven.

Making ten one louder wasn't good enough.

I see what you did there.

• Like 6

Puppies decided it was time to wake me up before 4:30 so they could come down and sleep. I, of course, could not get back to sleep, so I made another mousling video. Rendering now. I've got the goal of a video every Tuesday, but I get really sleepy in the early evenings for some reason.

Now to decide what awesome thing I'll do at work today.

Edit: Autocorrupt corrections.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 5

In all honesty, the Randomness thread is the forum for me. 

Me too. I don't do nearly enough painting to participate anywhere other than the general threads.

• Like 5