Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, David Brawley said:

And?? How did it go?

Honestly, I think it went great. The two interviewers were very energetic, and it was quite infectious. I think I showed that the company falls in line with my personal philosophies for customer service, and the pay scale works out quite nicely. Should hear from them on Friday or Monday.

1 minute ago, knarthex said:

How do you keep a Hamster in suspense? 

New-High-Quality-Cotton-Suspended-Small-

• Like 13

10 hours ago, David Brawley said:

Morning all!

The coffee is hot, and the sun is shining... days are definitely getting longer. One more week of work, then off to NYC... crazy... also realized I need to finish my library books and get them back! :blink: And that I'm going to be listening to a way fewer audio books... meaning I can get back to reading again! I can not tell you have excited I am that I'm giving up this commute. 3 hours a day 4 days a week switching to 40-50 minutes a day 5 days a week? Plus I'm moving from 10 hour days to 8 hour days? It's like I'm getting an extra 4 hours a day!!

Congrats on the life improvement!

7 hours ago, David Brawley said:

Change of address! Yes, right!!

*typetypetypetype*

Okay, pledge manager address updated!

I'm helping!

5 hours ago, Erifnogard said:

Why yes computer, it would be extremely helpful and convenient for you to lock up and require a reboot before I can save the data I was working on. Allow me to 'thank' you with this hammer shaped 'award for excellence'. 

Pics or it didn't happen!:devil:

5 hours ago, David Brawley said:

How is it only noon???

Well, it's a time thing, y'see....

7 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:
10 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Trooth. I also got to chat with her for a bit at that same R-con, but not as much as I would have liked.

I didn't really get to chat with anyone as much as I would have liked; I was a little busy being awed by it all.

And wrestling the Kraken.  I think it wants a rematch this year.

Wrong year.

OneBoot wasn't at R-con last year, that was 2 years ago.

And the Kraken is going down!!

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, David Brawley said:

Off to give blood in a bit. Thinking about lighting up the fire pit tonight. I don't really have many more opportunities to do it...

Sounds like the start of a good ol' fashioned pagan ritual!

Unless it's to summon Buglips, then it's not so "good", more of a "You smell something funny?"

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Erifnogard said:

It pretty much sums up the day when you are ecstatic to leave early for a dental appointment. 

Yup, that's pretty bad, alright.

1 hour ago, David Brawley said:

Off to give blood in a bit. Thinking about lighting up the fire pit tonight. I don't really have many more opportunities to do it...

Good call!

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Honestly, I think it went great. The two interviewers were very energetic, and it was quite infectious. I think I showed that the company falls in line with my personal philosophies for customer service, and the pay scale works out quite nicely. Should hear from them on Friday or Monday.

Good luck to you!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Aryanun said:

On a phone, scroll down to the reply box while on the page with the post you want to quote.

Tap the Enter button several times. Leave your cursor at the final enter.

Scroll up to the desired post and tap on the Quote button. Result: The quoted text will appear in the Reply box with space above it.

At the bottom of the Reply box, enter a letter. Any letter.

Tap and hold until the letter is highlighted and the Select Text tools appear.

Drag the first Select Text tool up until it is above the quote. Result: The quote is highlighted and an Action box appears.

Select Cut. Result: The entire post is copied to your clupboard.

Go to the thread you want to include the quoted text in. Tap in the Reply box.

Tap and hold until the Action box appears.

Tap on Paste. Result: The selected quote should now appear in your Reply box. Proceed to complete your post as normal.

^_^

Are you using an Android device?

• Like 3