Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

Froggy the Great

HA!!! That'd show 'em!

I'm thinking avoidance will be my strategy for now. if I am forced to engage, I think I'll go with 'disgruntled veteran'. Being a work trip, I don't have the wardrobe for 'surly/scary biker/metalhead'.

• Like 9

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

HA!!! That'd show 'em!

I'm thinking avoidance will be my strategy for now. if I am forced to engage, I think I'll go with 'disgruntled veteran'. Being a work trip, I don't have the wardrobe for 'surly/scary biker/metalhead'.

I find it difficult to understand that you have no metal band t shirts with you....

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, knarthex said:

I find it difficult to understand that you have no metal band t shirts with you....

Well, that's not quite what I meant.

I do actually have 2 with me (Judas Priest Angel of Retribution tour shirt, and Iron Maiden Matter of Life and Death tour shirt), but I don't have the black leather motorcycle jacket, black leather vest, or spiked/studded wrist bands. \m/

7 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Seems... wrong, don't it?

See above.::D:

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Well, that's not quite what I meant.

I do actually have 2 with me (Judas Priest Angel of Retribution tour shirt, and Iron Maiden Matter of Life and Death tour shirt), but I don't have the black leather motorcycle jacket, black leather vest, or spiked/studded wrist bands. \m/

See above.::D:

Well, see!? Obviously it was out of character, until it wasn't.

• Like 8

Mergey posty!

Today has been just as busy as Monday. Thank goodness it's Friday!

Least 'tis fer me!

Just now, Mehman said:

I've never been in here. Are we supposed to be random or something? I'm so confused...

Ahhh! Your confusion thwarted my mergey posty! You now are required to write something random!

Oh. Wait. You already did. 

Hmm.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Mehman said:

I've never been in here. Are we supposed to be random or something? I'm so confused...

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Seriously though, this is just a random chat thread; it's pretty much anything goes.

(Within board rules, of course.)

• Like 8

I feel better now that I know. I've actually been wanting to come in here for a bit but just never did. Intimidation, I guess. Everyone seems to get on so well together that it's kind of daunting to be the new guy in the room. Oh well. Too late to go back now - we're in the Matrix!

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:
16 minutes ago, Mehman said:

Oh well. Too late to go back now - we're in the Matrix!

No... We're in the Randomness Thread....

<sigh>

And he was doing so well for a bit there... :rolleyes:

It's easy to get confused around here... 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, Mehman said:

I feel better now that I know. I've actually been wanting to come in here for a bit but just never did. Intimidation, I guess. Everyone seems to get on so well together that it's kind of daunting to be the new guy in the room. Oh well. Too late to go back now - we're in the Matrix!

In case it hasn't been mentioned, anything in purple text is sarcasm.::):

• Like 7