Sign in to follow this  
annexation

Walkin' Whiskey (Malifaux - Nightmare Whiskey Golem)

Absolutely gorgeous work! My only criticism - which I'd like to preface by saying that I hope to one day paint as beautifully as you do - is that the highlighting on the wood is maybe a touch too bright, to the point that it's reading as a metallic sheen to my eye, especially on the back. That's a minor quibble though on what is truly beautiful work!

• Like 3

Absolutely gorgeous work! My only criticism - which I'd like to preface by saying that I hope to one day paint as beautifully as you do - is that the highlighting on the wood is maybe a touch too bright, to the point that it's reading as a metallic sheen to my eye, especially on the back. That's a minor quibble though on what is truly beautiful work!

Thanks for the kind words, and I don't mind criticism! The wood is driven up in many layers, as many as the metal, so I can definitely see it.

• Like 1

Just getting one of the big Wryd pieces together is a praise worthy accomplishment. Having one as BEAUTIFULLY painted & based as your creation is worth a song, or, at least, a hardy VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

It is so rare when I see a mini that I laugh, chortle, and smile with pleasure.

This is a magnificent display of painting expertise, beautiful undercoating, incredible layering,

and DANG.. What a great paint job and basing.

Very Very well done sir !

This Mini is FIRST CLASS !

• Like 3

Wow and wow!! I can not find the words to express my awe at the level of prowess that you are displaying with this piece of art. All the clever details, all the fine brushwork and all the colors... They are just awesome. This is pure bliss.

• Like 1