Love the details in that face.  You have great exageration, without crossing the line into "Cartoony".  That is tough to pull off; consider me impressed.

What putty are you using, if I may ask?  I've never seen that color in an epoxy before.

• Like 1

Love the details in that face.  You have great exageration, without crossing the line into "Cartoony".  That is tough to pull off; consider me impressed.

What putty are you using, if I may ask?  I've never seen that color in an epoxy before.

Thanks sir! Where I live it's kind of hard to acquire greenstuff so I use an epoxy putty called "suprabond".

• Like 1

Looking great!  I love that you sculpt all the under details and then add skin.  You and I have similar approaches.  I really like the wolf head.  Is this 54mm?

Thank you! yes! sculpting the muscles is a good exercise to improve anatomy even though it will ultimately get covered by skin, clothes, etc. There's still something I don't quite like about the wolf head, maybe it needs more detail.

This ork is 84 mm. Being a warboss I thought he should stand a bit bigger and menacing.

• Like 2