12 Days of Reaper/Holiday Promotion Discussion Thread

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided that Father Christmas is to my liking. So an order of holiday paints and two minis has been completed today.

Next up, goblin carolers with an order of good hearted Christmas adventurers.

Details on Flex Delivery, Cranky Dog.

I also live in Canada, and am curious about this (searching the CP website didn't help)

Reverend Shartan

Strange, I found it via Google, though Canada  Post's web page concerning it leaves to be desired.

Anyway:

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page?murl|pdn|nr|1702

Steps:

- Create free account

- Use post office's delivery address (PO box number + six digit customer ID)

- Get email when package arrives (they normally hold it for 15 days, with email reminders)

- Go and pickup package (with valid ID)

- Enjoy Reaper products for the Holidays that were kept nice and warm

You can choose your own post office, but for some reason, my default "closest post office based on my address" was not physically the closest. So be wary of the default address.

Ever since I got a community mailbox, my Flex Delivery address has become my default delivery address for pretty much everything not mail that I order online. And since it's conveniently in the drugstore I go to almost every week, I often have secondary business there anyway.

P.S. Am I breaking commercial link rules with this?

I know I definitely appreciate you letting me know about this. We've had a pretty hard cold snap here lately, and the paint will probably freeze if they're left in the community mailbox for too long.

Regarding the packages, if you have a UPS store near you, you can have your reaper be delivered there by using the myUPS.

UPS started offering this service to help cut down on packages getting stolen off of porches.

Also thanks for the info regarding the Wise men!

• Like 2

I decided that Father Christmas is to my liking. So an order of holiday paints and two minis has been completed today.

Next up, goblin carolers with an order of good hearted Christmas adventurers.

Details on Flex Delivery, Cranky Dog.

I also live in Canada, and am curious about this (searching the CP website didn't help)

Reverend Shartan

Strange, I found it via Google, though Canada  Post's web page concerning it leaves to be desired.

Anyway:

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page?murl|pdn|nr|1702

Steps:

- Create free account

- Use post office's delivery address (PO box number + six digit customer ID)

- Get email when package arrives (they normally hold it for 15 days, with email reminders)

- Go and pickup package (with valid ID)

- Enjoy Reaper products for the Holidays that were kept nice and warm

You can choose your own post office, but for some reason, my default "closest post office based on my address" was not physically the closest. So be wary of the default address.

Ever since I got a community mailbox, my Flex Delivery address has become my default delivery address for pretty much everything not mail that I order online. And since it's conveniently in the drugstore I go to almost every week, I often have secondary business there anyway.

P.S. Am I breaking commercial link rules with this?

That's what I was referring to......Canada Posts site doesn't offer any of this information.

I've registered with Flex Delivery, so we'll see how that goes for my next round.

Thanks, Cranky Dog.

Reverend Shartan

• Like 2

Getting a Father Christmas and Christmas Eve, along with a mini for a potential PC and the paints set. I use the Ginger Bread paint I got from last year's orders regularly, and I'll need more of it, and some other colors would be nice.

I wish we could get a painted example of the fairy, though. I'm trying to decide if I can justify another order, and the only other minis I particularly like are the Tinker and the Fairy. I've gotta say, I liked last year's assortment with the Sophies a bit better overall. These minis are cute, but I'm not going to get much use out of most of the more overtly holiday-themed figures.

• Like 2

Woot! my package arrived earlier than expected!

(it seems weird that the post office delivered a package on Sunday!

Yeah, we got a bunch of packages delivered today too. I think the Post office is moving so many packages right now that they're doing extra shifts to drop them off.

Oh, I really like getting confirmation messages.  Well, done!

"Merry Christmas! Your order has received 1x Father Christmas"

Thanks for the warning about Sunday delivery.  It's going to be cold here next Sunday.  Not sure how swamped Reaper will be, so the usual short delivery time might get stretched.

• Like 2