12 Days of Reaper/Holiday Promotion Discussion Thread

nakos

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Order #2 away!

Noticed the original Bones Orcs are back in stock.  They are pretty much the only Bones figs I don't own.

Not so much anymore, although some of them are in the cart for order #3 on Saturday.

And more random CAV infantry packs ordered (I can never remember which I have, and haven't painted any of them yet, but I keep ordering more...for when I play....eventually.....)

• Like 3

Order #2 away!

Noticed the original Bones Orcs are back in stock.  They are pretty much the only Bones figs I don't own.

Not so much anymore, although some of them are in the cart for order #3 on Saturday.

And more random CAV infantry packs ordered (I can never remember which I have, and haven't painted any of them yet, but I keep ordering more...for when I play....eventually.....)

This was how I collected an insane amount of Battlefleet Gothic imperial ships. 

I... don't need more orcs. Even if I don't have those original Bones ones... 

• Like 2

I wonder what the most popular day last year was. I'm guessing the dragon.

I'd also be interested in what was the least popular. There could be a chance we could learn, since it could be framed in simple terms without data behind it. I guess what I'm trying to say was "1 was X and 12 was Y" could be told. I'm sure they are busy, so don't have time even if they could.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if first and last weren't separated by that much in number of orders. Too diverse in everybody's idea of which one to get.

The Highest day was the Hoard Dragon. 

The Lowest was Cowgirl Sophie. 

That's about all I can say.

Received my order from last week! OMG the reindeer is more gorgeous in person than in the picture... Now, if the Boneyard would get fixed... I see a few mounted deer heads appearing in my Hirst Arts buildings...

The Boneyard will not be back until the new version of the site is ready to launch - and might not be available at that time exactly, and when it does come back it will have been revised and will have some significant differences in functionality. it is not "broken" and doesn't need to be "fixed". It is deactivated and being reformatted, and it will be ready when it is ready and not one day before.

So I broke down and secured myself the mocking beast yesterday.  Mainly because I know my group will get a huge kick out of it when it makes an appearance in our campaign.  I am now somewhat interested in the Gnome Tinkerer and/or Yule Treant but, dang, December is a harsh month for spending on myself.  :(  

Don't get me wrong, I could easily come up with $40 worth of stuff to buy (or even $80), but trying to justify the expenditure is a bigger problem with all the other gifts I have to buy.  

• Like 1

01597: Nick, Christmas Rogue
01579: Sir Ulther, Christmas Knight
01578: Carol, Christmas Bard
01551: Christmas Knight
01550: Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas! Your order has received 1x Goblin Carolers :bday:

My Christmas adventuring party will have their first random encounter!

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 6

The Holiday paint set + Christmas rogue + Ghost bride equalled an order of $40.27. I certainly didn't plan that, but it did make me chuckle. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

You still are off by 26 cents tho! Room for improvement!

And now I'm curious if there is a combination that would come out to a $40.01 order.

I don't know, but I do have an order for $40.03 in my cart...

image_zps6krbls5f.jpg

Edited by Rob Dean
  • Like 3

Congrats to all the painters. Seriously outstanding work on the new minis this year!

Of course us Reaperfans expect no less. :;):

Already had Tinker on my list, but after seeing Rhonda's work on that fairy I'm tempted... Very tempted.

Also spotted that a painted photo of Herschel the reindeer is up while I was placing my order, speaking of which I ordered a mix of old and new:

03760: Adventuring Kids #1 (2) $7.49 x1

01598: Herschel, Pack Reindeer $12.99 x1

01597: Nick, Christmas Rogue $6.99 x1

60064: Nature Warden $5.99 x1

02715: Sir Justin, Templar $4.99 x1

03781: Spirit of Summer $5.99 x1

Merry Christmas! Your order has received 1x Goblin Carolers

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 3