12 Days of Reaper/Holiday Promotion Discussion Thread

nakos

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nooooooooooo... I failed to account for the time zone differences. So the order that I just placed will be getting the Treant, which I have no interest in, rather than the Wrapping Dragon. :'(

I has a sad. :down:

Huzzah

--OneBoot :)

Any chance an emergency email to Reaper can save the day?

I did send one just now, but I doubt they'll get it in time. If I get the treant, it's hardly the end of the world, I mean Reaper is giving me a pewter mini FOR FREE! And it's really my own mistake; I can live with it.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

Quick question guys, Im out of the habit of painting the metal minis-Ive been busy painting Bones figures.

Do I need to put on a sealer Before I put on a primer?

Also, to the Reaper folks, what do you do the day after the 12 days of Reaper? -Mass catchup on sleep, an after party, a mass painting?

I said this in an email but I also wanted to say it here that we all really really appreciate how cool you make the 12 days of Reaper and how you guys are so quick to send out the items.

It means alot to all of us!

• Like 5

Hmm i requested my first package be sent USPS but I got a UPS tracking number..

Actually, you selected free shipping.

Free shipping is the option where we pick how we send it based on the expense to us.

I completely understand Reaper choosing to ship via the cheapest method when footing the bill. I'm curious, however, who delivers when UPS picks up the tracking and who "holds" the package when I'm away. Because while USPS is great about holding my mail, UPS says that they'll only hold packages for 7 days before returning them to the sender. Which would suck for both me and Reaper. My vacation is just around 7 days, and my last order has a LTPK full of paints, so I need to decide whether I risk UPS returning my package or whether I ask a neighbor/friend to babysit any stray packages. Because several days on my doorstep would definitely ruin those paints.

• Like 3

I completely understand Reaper choosing to ship via the cheapest method when footing the bill. I'm curious, however, who delivers when UPS picks up the tracking and who "holds" the package when I'm away. Because while USPS is great about holding my mail, UPS says that they'll only hold packages for 7 days before returning them to the sender. Which would suck for both me and Reaper. My vacation is just around 7 days, and my last order has a LTPK full of paints, so I need to decide whether I risk UPS returning my package or whether I ask a neighbor/friend to babysit any stray packages. Because several days on my doorstep would definitely ruin those paints.

UPS has been doing alot of handoffs to the USPS to do final delivery. -check on the tracking and see if its Smartpost.

• Like 3

Just placed my order for Tinker the Gnome. I'd love to see more gnomes in this style.

Once again my order is a mix of old and new. I'm also taking a chance on the holiday paints so I'm having my fingers crossed till they arrive.

This'll be the last order for the 12 Days promo that I'll be placing this year.

02859: Melisande Wavecutter $4.99 x1

03613: Angelica Fairweather $6.99 x1

60202: Rivani, Iconic Psychic $7.49 x1

77367: Spell Effect: Shadow Tentacles (2) $5.79 x1

09973: Reaper MSP Holiday Colors Paint Set $24.99 x1

Merry Christmas! Your order has received 1x Tinker the Gnome

• Like 6

It may be the glue that holds the blister to the card freezing and then breaking, since it's a smaller and unpadded piece.  I know that sticking them in the freezer was an easy way to remove old Mage Knight and HorrorClix from their bases.

May just be a coincidence, though.

• Like 4

My Herschel came with a split blister pack as well. Since both pieces were there, no big deal, but, yes, one might wonder if there was a systematic problem.

I've about decided to do an odd fantasy Christmas village to display all of these promo figures, thickened up with some more pacifistic figures...

• Like 2

My reindeer was open also. The cardboard and plastic have no glue residue I can see. And the cardboard is not damaged at all as if the plastic tore away. And I couldn't find his head piece in the shipping box at all.

• Like 1