Sign in to follow this  
nakos

12 Days of Reaper/Holiday Promotion Discussion Thread

I rarely partake in the 12 days promo, but the combination of the holiday paints (at a really nice price to boot), the Christmas bard and those nice/naughty checklisters is just irresistible.  

Edited by HenryRequiem
  • Like 2

Both look bad elf. I like that for most of these minis, they would work well as "northern" or "wintery" miniatures as well as Christmas types. I'm compelled to get them for that reason...

• Like 3

Dooo Eeeet!

I am just looking at the paint set and a non Christmas mini for my daughter.  She has been wanting the Wyrmgear dragon ever since she saw it and I may grab it for her Jan birthday gift.  Trying to decide when to order them since I want about 3 of the bonus minis. The wrapping dragon my wife would like but she has also been asking for a fairy to paint with us.  #firstworldproblems

• Like 5

For those that have Sir Ulther, Christmas Knight is the miniature clean shaven or does he have a beard? The sketch of the miniature has a beard, but the model looks clean shaven (might be the dark skin tone make it hard for me to see a beard?)

• Like 1

Hmm. Have enough for two orders. The only free ones I care for are Joy and possibly Tinker. May just get something I see someone else likes and perform a random act of kindness. Or see if my daughter likes anything.

• Like 5

I rarely partake in the 12 days promo, but the combination of the holiday paints (at a really nice price to boot), the Christmas bard and those nice/naughty checklisters is just irresistible.  

Yeah is it may or is this waaay cheaper than your average paint set.....for limited edition paints to boot!

• Like 2

And what's this about Master Series paints being discontinued?

No clue where you think you heard that false rumor, but please squash it.

Master Series Paints are NOT being discontinued.

The majority of the Master Series Miniatures line, SKUs 300xx, have been discontinued. Some will be renumbered and released in other lines in the future.

• Like 14

I will have almost enough for the Wrapping Dragon, i can always add one more mini to my cart to buy next week so i can get it

I'm debating on either that one or the goblins myself. Those two are really the only two that are saying "You need me!" this year.

I know I have enough for 2 orders. Just the cash part is the problem......

Reminds me, I really should go through my box of Dark Heavens. Since there are a few I need 2 of & I may or may not have 1 already.  ^_^

• Like 1