Thrym

03407 :: Hellborn Troll

The Big Green Dude is MOST IMPRESSIVE BEAUTIFULLY  painted. I love your choice of colors. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3

He looks great, love the brightness of the colors.

Yeah, you almost expect him to be painted with black light colors.  Was thinking about it.

Looks really good, love the dark lining, really brings out the musculature. The most impressive though: the photo! please do share your secrets. The focus is right on point and the lighting is perfect (at least to my inexperienced eyes)

• Like 1

Looks really good, love the dark lining, really brings out the musculature. The most impressive though: the photo! please do share your secrets. The focus is right on point and the lighting is perfect (at least to my inexperienced eyes)

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that takes really nice pictures in HDR with auto-adjusted lighting.  I am also an experienced photo editor and have been doing color correction and such for photos for newspapers, magazines and websites since Photoshop 1.0.  I actually think these are a bit dark because of the lack of extra lights.  I've been a bit lazy getting out my full portable studio and made a smaller "quick" studio for use at my desk at work.

post-7739-0-92191500-1481129064_thumb.jpg

During the day, there's two light sources; directly overhead fluorescent lights and natural sunlight.  We have floor to nearly ceiling windows facing south.