• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ma'alik's strike hits home, but some of the damage seems to be absorbed by the zombie's turgidity.

(Assuming Ma'alik steps up into the doorway.

Sillilial backs up.

Reaver attacks around the corner of the doorway, causing the first attack to miss. The second attack hits true, puncturing the zombie. It instantly explodes into a cloud of Ungol Dust. The walls block some of the dust, so only Ma'alik needs to make a saving throw.

I need a Fort save by Ma'alik.

OOC - Sadly, Ma'alik is poisoned. He takes 1 Charisma drain (this doesn't heal with rest, it requires Restoration spell, etc.), and needs to save every round for 4 more rounds. One successful save "cures" the poison.

"The Ungol dust cloud gets into Ma'alik's lungs, forcing him to cough and retch. He seems to possess a little less force of personality, with some wizening of his features."

Immediately upon seeing his friend rest, Sturgis begins trying to help him clear up this, as soon as Ma'alik is finished wretching, he pulls his waterskin out and tells Ma'alik "drink" and praying to Sarenrae to help cleanse the wounds.

Heal:  1d20+7:  16+7 = 23

DM rolls:  9 and 7. 

Poison doing Drain, not damage, that's harsh! And I should have prepared "resistance..."

Crunchy stuff:

Sturgis Rochar
NG Human Cleric 1 (of Sarenrae)
XP:  100

Str 15
Dex 6
Con: 14
Int: 14
Wis: 16
Cha 15
Saves:
Fort +3
Ref -2
Will +5

HP: 10
Init: +0
AC: 15 (-2 Dex, +5 Armor, +2 Shield), Touch 8, FF 15.

Trained Skills:
Diplomacy +6 (1 rank, +3 class, +2 Cha)
Heal +7 (1 rank, +3 Class, +3 Wis)
Knowledge: History +6 (1 rank, +3 Class, +2 Int)
Knowledge; Religion +6 (1 rank, +3 Class, +2 Int)
Sense Motive +7 (1 rank, +3 Class, +3 Wis)
Spellcraft +6 (1 rank, +3 Class, +2 Int)

Languages: Common, Celestial, Goblin, Orc, Elven

Feats: Cosmopolitan, Selective Channel

Traits: Reactionary and Sacred Touch.

Favored Class: Cleric
Class Abilities: Spellcasting, Orisons,
Channel DC 12, 5/day. 1d6 Healing/Damage

Domains: Fire and Healing.
Domain Powers:
Fire:  
Granted Powers: Fire Bolt (Sp): As a standard action, you can unleash a scorching bolt of  divine fire from your outstretched hand. You can target any single foe within 30 feet as a
ranged touch attack with this bolt of fire. If you hit the foe, the fire bolt deals 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. Used:  1/6

Healing:   Rebuke Death (Sp): You can touch a living creature as a standard action, healing it or 1d4 points of damage plus 1 for every two cleric levels you possess. You can only use this ability on a creature that is below 0 hit points. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. used 0/6

Equipment (total weight 95 pounds, medium load)
Weapons: Dagger, Heavy Mace, Scimitar.
Armor: Scale Mail, Heavy Wooden Shield

Other Gear:
Backpack, Bedroll
Waterskin
2 Traveler's outfits
50' Silk Rope
Grappling Hook
Wooden Holy symbol.

Expendables:
One vial of holy water
3 sunrods