"There's certainly something magical in the cabinet on the wall over there, but I'm not sure about other traps in the room.  The circle isn't dangerous right now, so we should be good.  Although with that much silver powder, I'd wager something horrible is near here.  Perhaps we should sweep some into a container of some sort?  Make our own magic circle if we need to?  Janalyth, could you check the cabinets for traps?  Something horrible nearby could indicate a need for them to be trapped" 

Perception  1d20+3= 1+3 = 4 (the dice roller is back!)  Searching for a container for the silver powder on the floor, it could come in handy, he'll not touch the cabinets until Janalyth clears them.

DM Rolls:  15 and 12

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Janalyth cautiously enters the room.  He finds no traps.  He and Ma'alik see at about the same time that the silver powder circle is incomplete.

Trying different drawers at the dresser finally turns up the source of magic:  a scroll had been misplaced and was wedged behind a drawer.  It is a scroll of remove paralysis.

Sturgis will search for a vial or some sort of bag to hold the silver dust.  If he finds one, he'll sweep the dust into it.  If not, he'll leave the dust be.

Perception 1d20+3 = 14+3 = 17

"This room is full of interesting things, perhaps to protect against things in the other rooms, or perhaps against things that may try to come into this room.  We may not want to linger long." 

DM Rolls: 12 and 10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rickdraco
      I saw the Rocky miniatures, and with how cute they are I could not resist getting one to use as a dragon to send against my players. As such, here is my take on the Flying Rocky, as a juvenile Red Dragon!

Comments, criticisms and advice as ever more than welcome! 

• By Darcstaar
      Here is my BONES version of the Eye Beast.
      This is my project going model-by-model down the Bones I Kickstarter rewards images through all my models, and logging them as WIP.
      And bringing along any pewter versions I have for the ride.

WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/95874-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-13-eye-beast/

These guys are very rewarding and great practice for eyes.
      I coated the eyes and mouth with brush on gloss varnish to give it that live, wet, salivating look.
      Enjoy.
      C/C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      Here is my pewter version of the Eyebeast.
      This is my project going model-by-model down the Bones I Kickstarter rewards images through all my models, and logging them as WIP.
      And bringing along any pewter versions I have for the ride.

WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/95874-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-13-eye-beast/

These guys are very rewarding and great practice for eyes.
      I coated the eyes and mouth with brush on gloss varnish to give it that live, wet, salivating look.
      Enjoy.
      C/C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      I started this to be the BBEG for Dragon's Demand.
      I really enjoyed painting it.  This is my first full dragon miniature painted.
      I spent a lot of time on it, and I'm pleased with the outcome.
      I hope you like it.  This was my first time using Birch seed pod debris as leaves, and I think they look good.

Here is the link to the WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92764-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-11-shadow-dragon/&tab=comments#comment-1965291

C&C welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      Since the Eye Beasts are making good progress, getting the next model ready.  A suitable Player Character model.  Turanil, Male Elf Paladin.

The plan is white and red.  I’m hoping the peacock comes across as a Phoenix.
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)