Glitterwolf

COUNTESS KARNSTEIN BUST by GLITTERWOLF SOLARWIND

I can't congratulate you enough on this bit of work, Xherman. I've been watching you paint this for most of the year, and your skill has progressed by leaps and bounds. It may have taken awhile, but that's because of your perfectionism. It's has turned out into a beautiful and spectacular piece, every bit of it shows the love you put into this project. Proud of you, buddy.

• Like 3

FANTASTIC! After all the angst & threats, it is WONDERFUL to see your LOVELY creation completed. She is BEAUTIFULLY painted in a FINE selection of colors. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3

Very nice! I especially like her eyes and jewels. 

You also ended up with very convincing skin, though I can't say for sure what makes it work so well.

How much is shaded, and how much is natural shadow from the model's contours?

• Like 2

Thx all !!!

I can't congratulate you enough on this bit of work, Xherman. I've been watching you paint this for most of the year, and your skill has progressed by leaps and bounds. It may have taken awhile, but that's because of your perfectionism. It's has turned out into a beautiful and spectacular piece, every bit of it shows the love you put into this project. Proud of you, buddy.

Thx!  I'm happy to see people like her.

Very nice! I especially like her eyes and jewels. 

You also ended up with very convincing skin, though I can't say for sure what makes it work so well.

How much is shaded, and how much is natural shadow from the model's contours?

Thx!

There is a lot of ( I hope subtle) shading, I used several coats to get this.

Of course there is always the natural shadow, which in this case helps to bring out the shades I put there.

If interested, look at the WIP. Beware, it's kinda long and I restarted on parts a few times..

• Like 2

FANTASTIC! After all the angst & threats, it is WONDERFUL to see your LOVELY creation completed. She is BEAUTIFULLY painted in a FINE selection of colors. VERY WELL DONE!

Thx Al!! Glad you like the Mistress!

Absolutely fantastic!!!!

Thx and also thank you for your advice!!