Glitterwolf

COUNTESS KARNSTEIN BUST by GLITTERWOLF SOLARWIND

Nice job, the eyes and gems stand out and I like the patina on the plaque.

Thank you! Glad the Vampire Lady likes the Vampire ^_^

Amazing work

it would be a privilege to be bitten by her

*** Ah! A Volunteer!!!***

The bust is rather spiffy. Really like the subtle shading you achieved on the skin. The tone is very suitable for her and I consider using a similar one on my Necromanceress/Necromantess.

Adding colour with both the red strain of hair and the vivid make up really adds to the overall appearance: She is a seductress, not so much a Nosferatuesque monstrum. She also has a certain 80s vibe.

The gold and jewels are realised well and look the part to me.

Finally the choice of background is excellent. I would print the motif out a bit bigger and take a portrait shot of her without surroundings for full immersion. You could also try a low light shot with some pale white light coming from the direction of the window.

Did you consider adding a bit of blood running down the corner of her mouth?

• Like 2

The bust is rather spiffy. Really like the subtle shading you achieved on the skin. The tone is very suitable for her and I consider using a similar one on my Necromanceress/Necromantess.

Adding colour with both the red strain of hair and the vivid make up really adds to the overall appearance: She is a seductress, not so much a Nosferatuesque monstrum. She also has a certain 80s vibe.

The gold and jewels are realised well and look the part to me.

Finally the choice of background is excellent. I would print the motif out a bit bigger and take a portrait shot of her without surroundings for full immersion. You could also try a low light shot with some pale white light coming from the direction of the window.

Did you consider adding a bit of blood running down the corner of her mouth?

Thank you!

Good idea about the print.

Maybe I will get a bigger one.

During the WIP I considered the idea of a little drop running from her mouth.

Maybe even some splatter on her ***erm*** her... well ..ehhh.. Yeah, there...

In the end I decided not too.

Mostly because it is almost always done with a vampire, and I wanted her to be all seductive and ready.

The victim might not be aware of her real form.

Nice candlelight, transfixed by those eyes...( they're up there BTW!)

Then she comes closer, her lips part and Oopsie, did I bite you? Giggle...

• Like 1

Wow, that is once nice big mini. Awesome job! Congrats on finishing her!

Thank you!

It took a while but thanks to the awesome feedback and support from the forumites here I was pushed to the limits.

Actually I just noticed a tiny spot that needs to be corrected.

Will do that this weekend.

A smidge of grey has hit the black, I will smooth that out.

Oooooshessopurty! Fantastic use of color and her skin looks so smooth. Love her!

Thx Mel,

Glad you like her.

And I fixed the little smudge on her side.

She is now all better.

Will post the last Pic later.

• Like 1

As Promised the last pic, she had a little smudge of the stoneworks on her top, and I corrected that.

So her is Her Darkness in all her new and improved glory... :ph34r:

post-13975-0-78817600-1481985690_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-54323000-1481985703_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

*clapclapclapclapclapclapclap* She still looks spectacular, Xherman! Love the background you have for her!

Thx Wild Mage!!!

It's just a thing I printed out from the Internet.

She is in my display cabinet dominating all other busts and minis in there.

Such a shame Solarwind is out of business now.

I'm so glad I could still get her.

Almost waited too long.

• Like 1

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Stunning work.  Now  I know why I have been freezing since I got back from Mexico's Cancun.

I needed a little vampire fire to boil my blood.

Works much better than Tequila Drinks, or straight up !!

Ummmm, freezing temps are beginning to recede !

Great Job !!

Jay

• Like 1

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Stunning work.  Now  I know why I have been freezing since I got back from Mexico's Cancun.

I needed a little vampire fire to boil my blood.

Works much better than Tequila Drinks, or straight up !!

Ummmm, freezing temps are beginning to recede !

Great Job !!

Jay

Thank you Jay!

Glad you like her!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now