Rules, game cards and typos.

CosmoWolf

Hi, I am new to the game.

I have been reading the book to CAV S.O. and I have yet to come across any useful info on how to use the stats on the whole card. All there is, is a picture of a stat card on page 105. What and how do i use Medium mac 6/2, down to 3/1 for example. There needs to be better explanation. Would like to have seen step by step instructions in regards to the use of the whole stat card, the rules looked rushed to nonexistent.    

Also could someone confirm on page 105 of a misprint in the rule book that 762 x .75 should be 767.75 thus equals the 575.25? 

Thanks.

Edited by CosmoWolf

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try looking on page 37 and 38 of the rule book.

RAV (RANGED ATTACK VALUE) values. Hard/ Soft Targets, if in doubt of wether or not it is a hard or soft target is listed on the data cards. 

As far the typo, I will have to go back over and look, so do not count on a quick reply. Hope that helps. 

• Reaper User

Cosmo,

Sorry to hear you are having problems locating the information you are after.

If you will look at p. 37-38, we have provided a brief break down of the information on a standard data card. On p. 38, center top column you will find the specific info as to how to use the ranged attack values (the 6/2, etc.). More info is also provided in the combat resolution system on p.61.

The value on page 105 should be 767 x .75 so there is a typo there.

We will being releasing an updated errata on the game this Friday (12/9).

Morning Jon,

I've noticed an issue in a quick scan of the Errata.  In the clarification- 'Using a Cruise Missile' and toward the end of the first paragraph looks like the description is missing the word 'more' before the word 'models' as the text reads -

...A player must also have one or models with the SA or Upgrade: FIST active on the game board...

(If this is the case then does this mean there will have to be an Errata to the Errata? or will there still just be the Errata?)  ::):

• Reaper User

The pdf that is up currently has the correct "verbage." I caught that typo right after I first put it up so I'm assuming you caught that version or its cached somewhere and you got it instead so make sure to reload the page fresh.