72mm Dana Murphy

OK, So here I am considering the Busty 72mm Dana Murphy model.... :blink:

her Left Shoulder is of course the Red Spade, but what is the Blue and Black patch / insignia on her Right Shoulder???? :wacko:

If the Powers that be can get me any kind of image, i would appreciate it!

HELP!!!

Tim

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too sure Cher, both are Merc Units. But the Colors are REAL close!Clicky I have trouble believing that she would be wearing insignia of Both.

would you believe that this is the best Pic I can find of the right shoulder?

Clacky

HELP!

I know someone did a real nice conversion of her.... Any ideas?

Tim

Not too sure Cher, both are Merc Units. But the Colors are REAL close!...

would you believe that this is the best Pic I can find of the right shoulder?

these are the ones I have from CAV HQ:

Dana.jpg

I can be wrong, I'm darn good at it, ask the kids they'll tell you.

looks more like an eagle with feet than that logo I suggested earlier. I'm still looking for a match.

cher ^_^

It's not a Kolditz symbol that I can tell. Good luck if you're intent on getting the correct answer. Personally whenever I get around to painting this model I'm going to paint her in the same scheme as my CAV unit's. Just replace the red with cobalt blue and I'll slap on the Excalibur's Wrath decal on her shoulder.

I just picked this figure up last night, and for the life of me the left shoulder insignia looks an awful freaking lot like the Clan Jade Falcon logo, perhaps reversed.

It will make a nice firehawks logo, I think, when I get her painted up properly. That Red Spades logo is just gonna need some filing. . .

The third picture looks like it's been mirrored at some point.... her sensor thingy on her thigh is also on the wrong one.... I've mirror'd the image but don't have FTP to my server to put it up but it definately looks mor uniform and stuff's on the proper shoulder that way :o)

As for the mysterious shoulder patch, I dare say it's a regimental or battalion patch since the Red Spades seem to have several of each of those (brigades too perhaps). This seems to make some sense, although it could be her old unit (Terran Legion/Century or something) which she wears much like some of the US SpecFors are eledged too.

Looking at the picture of her on my Black Lightning poster, it appears to be some sort of black winged demon (?) carrying a red tipped missile of some sort. I would guess it's a unit insignia. I'll scan it and post it, if that's OK with the Lords Of Reaper. Just the shoulder pad, of course