• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      AMINI3D
      Mummy Sorceress, Mummy Jackal, Mummy Panther and Mummy Warrior.
      Printed on Elegoo Mars in resin.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project:
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/19/#comments

Last pics are in the Temple of Apophis Photoboard I made.

• By odinsgrandson
      Aftermath is a dungeon crawler board game that is the heir to both Mice and Mystics and Stuffed Fables.
      The game takes place in a post apocalyptic world where rodents have formed colonies to scrounge resources for survival, cobbling together the things they need.
      For the set, I went with a lot of textures and a lot of wear and tear. Nothing these mice have is brand new, and I really wanted to express that.

• By Citrine
      I painted up this Reaper metal mini, Swiftpaw the Catfolk monk (SKU 3923) in July.  I really like the catfolk minis that Glenn Harris sculpted for Reaper and this is my second completed catfolk from that series.  Nothing fancy, I used the off white triad for his Gi.

• By Aquaknightus
      This is my first try at using Milliput to sculpt. One of my players has a Druid with a turtle shell shield so I made the flat metal looking shield of Tolan into a turtle shell. I may wash or glaze over the shield to tone down the contrast. Not sure what color to use though. 

• By Disciple of Sakura
      Just a general question I'm unable to find by searching in the forums - Does Item 03253: JUNGLE GIRL WITH SABRE TOOTH TIGER come as two separate figures (the cavegirl and the sabretooth tiger as individual figures in the blister)? I'd like to be able to use them as separate pieces on the battlefield, but I can't tell if they're actually cast as one piece. It seems likely they're separate figures sold together, but I'd just like to get confirmation.
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)