Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Random Pewter WIP

After spending a lot of time working on speed paint tabletop minis, I decided to switch it up and try to do as good of a paint job as i can on a few of my pewter minis.

I selected:

03253 sabertooth cat

Andowyn Thrushmoor, Bonehenge Iconic from RCon 2016

Crimson Herald, Disciple of C'thun from RCon 2016

Dodo from Bombshell Miniatures

Ram from Bombshell miniatures (no picture yet)

14080: Guardian Angel, Crusaders Solo

enjoy the poor cell phone pictures of the three i have pictures of

post-12758-0-47473100-1481225772_thumb.jpg

post-12758-0-94475900-1481225784_thumb.jpg

post-12758-0-03459400-1481225787_thumb.jpg

• Like 20

Nice work so far. I really do love the guardian angel model, though I think I'd be tempted to swap out that wreath in his hand for something else.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Disciple of Sakura
      Just a general question I'm unable to find by searching in the forums - Does Item 03253: JUNGLE GIRL WITH SABRE TOOTH TIGER come as two separate figures (the cavegirl and the sabretooth tiger as individual figures in the blister)? I'd like to be able to use them as separate pieces on the battlefield, but I can't tell if they're actually cast as one piece. It seems likely they're separate figures sold together, but I'd just like to get confirmation.
    • By Nightwing
      Here is the Druid from the Grenadier Wizards box set, this one sans dart. Very simple garb on this guy. 

I don’t know what to think of this guy. He looks very 1st-level, compared to the Druid with Dart. His sword doesn't even have a cross-guard. How anyone can sword fight in those Smurf-like robes escapes me as well. I think this guy has a lot to learn. 

• By Nightwing
      This is the Druid with Dart from the Grenadier Wizards box set. The mini originally had a tiny little limp carrot-looking dart in his hand, which i always hated. I took the liberty of replacing it with something a bit more substantial. 

My daughter came up with the entire color scheme. I sometimes ask her to pick out the colors when i have no idea what to do. 

I don't know what the little critter perched on his staff is. Maybe some kind of little lizard friend? Or maybe just something carved on the staff?  Oh well. 

• By Inarah
      Finished her up the other night.  She's been on my desk for years, part of a batch of anthropomorphs I started and didn't quite finish. Yes, the colors are that bright. She has a ton of detail in her clothing but the body is kind of bland, so I went with brighter colors for interest. 

• By lazarp
      Sis and I painted two sets of these inbetween other stuff. Hope you like them!

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)