knarthex

Ejrvindr the Far Seeing & Dagrun Arnholdt'sdottir, Frostgrave Warband Beginning

They look great; good work on them. I hope to be able to see them across the table some day.

Thanks!

I hope that too!

I have the GW ruined Imperial city from 40K still on the sprues.... I wonder how those would look for Frostgrave????

Going to need to start thinking about terrain.....

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 1

I think the colour scheme works very well for both guys and your subdued paintign style gives them a naturalistic appearance. I also like the base. The snow looks slushy and thus matches the background of Frostgrave well. What snow product did you use for the effect?

• Like 1

Thanks!

I think the colour scheme works very well for both guys and your subdued paintign style gives them a naturalistic appearance. I also like the base. The snow looks slushy and thus matches the background of Frostgrave well. What snow product did you use for the effect?

Secret Weapon Crushed Glass Snow effects on their bases

Here's a 

to the Youtube tutorial with Mr Justin on how the snow is done....
  • Like 2

Wow, I learned something new today. The final effect is indeed great and it complemented your brilliant painting splendidly.

Edited by VolksFest
  • Like 1

They look great; good work on them. I hope to be able to see them across the table some day.

Thanks!

I hope that too!

I have the GW ruined Imperial city from 40K still on the sprues.... I wonder how those would look for Frostgrave????

Going to need to start thinking about terrain.....

The old corner ruins from the starter set, or the newer building sets?

The old corner pieces would look fine, there's no techy stuff on them. The newer sets can work, but there is a lot of techy stuff in there you'd need to avoid using.

• Like 1