[SPLIT] Reaper's 25th Anniversary Promotion January

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAR LONG FREE FIGURE OF THE MONTH?

My wallet hates you right now but we still all love you. I'm still waiting on Trista...but hopeful my box today doesn't sit outside long. 9° won't be friendly to paint

Yeah. Like the 12 days but it's the 12 Months of Reaper's Anniversary... My title's even worse than Ron's!

Basically, every qualifying order through the entire year will receive a free figure. There's a January Figure, a February Figure, a March Figure, and so on. 

There's also lots of other promotional items planned for 2017, because it's not every year you turn 25! But we'll be kicking off the New Year with a new free figure.

Ron said he'd put me back in the box if I spilled the beans, but I can say that we've taken some of our favorite models from the last 25 years (and some new ones!) and asked the sculptors to lavish them with some TLC, and update some of them with brand new sculpts and re-imagine those heroic (and villainous) characters, making them better than ever! 

I'll let Ron tease you with images and stuff though.

Quick question guys, Im out of the habit of painting the metal minis-Ive been busy painting Bones figures.

Do I need to put on a sealer Before I put on a primer?

Also, to the Reaper folks, what do you do the day after the 12 days of Reaper? -Mass catchup on sleep, an after party, a mass painting?

I said this in an email but I also wanted to say it here that we all really really appreciate how cool you make the 12 days of Reaper and how you guys are so quick to send out the items.

It means alot to all of us!

After the 12 Days of Reaper? We're going to get ready for our next promotion - Reaper's 25th Anniversary Year-long Free Figure-of-the-Month Promotion.

We will probably shorten that title though. :;):

And thanks to all of you who have and will participate in the 12 Days promotion. Our shipping department works very hard to get your orders out as quickly as possible! ::D:

:wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink:
  • Like 11

Quick question guys, Im out of the habit of painting the metal minis-Ive been busy painting Bones figures.

Also, to the Reaper folks, what do you do the day after the 12 days of Reaper? -Mass catchup on sleep, an after party, a mass painting?

I said this in an email but I also wanted to say it here that we all really really appreciate how cool you make the 12 days of Reaper and how you guys are so quick to send out the items.

After the 12 Days of Reaper? We're going to get ready for our next promotion - Reaper's 25th Anniversary Year-long Free Figure-of-the-Month Promotion.

We will probably shorten that title though. :;):

And thanks to all of you who have and will participate in the 12 Days promotion. Our shipping department works very hard to get your orders out as quickly as possible! ::D:

:wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink::wow::blink:

Cue explodey fireworks here!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7

YEAR LONG FREE FIGURE OF THE MONTH?

My wallet hates you right now but we still all love you. I'm still waiting on Trista...but hopeful my box today doesn't sit outside long. 9° won't be friendly to paint

Yeah. Like the 12 days but it's the 12 Months of Reaper's Anniversary... My title's even worse than Ron's!

Basically, every qualifying order through the entire year will receive a free figure. There's a January Figure, a February Figure, a March Figure, and so on.

There's also lots of other promotional items planned for 2017, because it's not every year you turn 25! But we'll be kicking off the New Year with a new free figure.

Ron said he'd put me back in the box if I spilled the beans, but I can say that we've taken some of our favorite models from the last 25 years (and some new ones!) and asked the sculptors to lavish them with some TLC, and update some of them with brand new sculpts and re-imagine those heroic (and villainous) characters, making them better than ever!

I'll let Ron tease you with images and stuff though.

*runs around screaming incoherently*

Canwegetpropaintfireglowinmspevenasaspecialeditionpleasepleaseplease.

• Like 10

We will probably shorten that title though.  :;):

And thanks to all of you who have and will participate in the 12 Days promotion. Our shipping department works very hard to get your orders out as quickly as possible!  ::D:

I hope there are sufficient new releases to warrant monthly purchases in the dollar amount required to get the special figures.  

• Like 11

Uh oh... 12 months times $40 order each month = i better pick up an extra waiter shift!

Thanks for making it fun to be your customer!

• Like 8

We will probably shorten that title though.  :;):

And thanks to all of you who have and will participate in the 12 Days promotion. Our shipping department works very hard to get your orders out as quickly as possible!  ::D:

How exciting!

How about Reaper's 25th Anniversary Dirty Dozen?

Also, let me just get this outta the way and FedEx you my wallet...

• Like 4