[SPLIT] Reaper's 25th Anniversary Promotion January

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet would be either Moandain or Osric. More likely Moandain, if this year's theme is going to be more deathy.

Moandain already got a new version recently, just not by Julie. Also we've only got one mini to go on, I think it's a little early to start calling a theme.

Personally I hope Chronoscope gets at least a little love. A new dynamic version of Nick Stone (or any of the IMEF troops really) could look awesome.

• Like 2

I was going to finally give in and pick up Gauth to get this month's mini...but he's...gone.

You're right. Can't find him either.

Talking to knarthex in Randomness, they're all gone. No more metal dragon boxed kits.

So about to make an order, it's over $40 but I don't see the figure being added... even though it says "The FREE 25th Anniversary Grim Reaper is automatically added to your cart...you don't have to to anything else."

Am I missing something? Is the promotion not started yet?

• Like 1

So about to make an order, it's over $40 but I don't see the figure being added... even though it says "The FREE 25th Anniversary Grim Reaper is automatically added to your cart...you don't have to to anything else."

Am I missing something? Is the promotion not started yet?

Below the main part of your order when it's completed you should see a line, mine looked like this:

Happy 25th Anniversary! Your order has received 4x 25th Anniversary Grim Reaper

It happened automatically for me, so yours should be there if you hit the threshold.  It could be easy to miss when it appears like that, so if you go and look up your order history you should see at the very top of that order below the total:

01600: 25th Anniversary Grim Reaper (0.00) x4   (4 standing in for whatever quantity you qualify for)

If you do not see that, email Reaper with the order number and let them know.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 6

It showed up after I paid - no problems. It wasn't clear from the wording on the site how it worked. Anyway thanks for the reassurances, never bought during a promo like this before. Yay new paints, some stirges and a free grim reaper. Win Win Win Win.

• Like 8