[SPLIT] Reaper's 25th Anniversary Promotion January

Reaper Ron

I was going to finally give in and pick up Gauth to get this month's mini...but he's...gone.

gone? quick forum search...

Stormwing, like Gauth, is not currently available in our online store.

As I understand current plans, we are not intending to reproduce the original version of Gauth in Bones, and if we were going to introduce that model into Bones, it would be via a new, updated sculpt*.

Many of our larger metal dragons were cancelled from production this year, and there are no plans to return them to production in metal at this time, and plans to adapt ones to Bones that are not already complete or in-process are varied. Some will not be a part of Bones IV, Some will be, and others will be but as new sculpts.  

why oh why have I not bought Gauth earlier? Stupid Nameless

Do we know when the proposed figures are going to be announced?

I'm keen to plan my purchase schedule around my preferred figures (although I may succumb to less disciplined purchasing practices :;): ).

my thoughts exactly

• Like 2

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing ReaperBryans quote about the Metal Dragons going out of production Nameless. I either missed that post or read it but didn't have it register with me what it meant.

Just glad I gave in and finally ordered Gauth last Christmas after years of putting it off.

Its not looking too likely that I'll be putting in an order for this months anniversary sale. While its a nice mini and all I won't be able to get them all and have to be a bit picky since we don't know what's coming up later.

• Like 2

So about to make an order, it's over $40 but I don't see the figure being added... even though it says "The FREE 25th Anniversary Grim Reaper is automatically added to your cart...you don't have to to anything else."

Am I missing something? Is the promotion not started yet?

When we do "freebie" promotional items, they are added to your cart during the checkout step. As you pay, the computer assesses whether you meet the qualifications - whether that's counting multiples of $40 in your cart (like this one) or assessing whether you have purchased the qualifying sku, or x quantity total paints, etc. After the assessment is complete, the computer then injects the free items into your order (and after you pay so there is no chance of us accidentally billing you extra for the items) so you will see them listed on the receipt, and they will be printed on your invoice included in the box.

They do not get added to your cart "live" as you add/subtract items in real time.

Any chance of a 25th anniversary T-shirt or ball cap will be added to the store? Or x-large Reaper anniversary tankard?

I am unaware of any plans to introduce such items at this time, but we may decide to add items like that to our Zazzle page.

I would buy one. Or more. All the t-shirts I see on there now are ReaperCon shirts. No shirts that are just "Reaper Miniatures."

Preliminary huzzah! The mini is in the distributor's system. Currently showing as available for pre-order. Store owner's going to call to make sure they actually are going to be able to get it (distributors are sometimes kind of crappy about listing things they shouldn't), and if so, when it will be available through them. I'm guessing probably about the time the other January releases drop. Not that I don't enjoy supporting Reaper directly, but I also like helping the FLGS.

• Like 6