CAV: Strike Operations Updated & New Content

CAVBOSS

• Reaper User

Greeting all! We are starting the roll-out of the updated & new content we have been promising. I have updated the links above and on the web page but I am including them here as well...

First off. the new errata. The majority of it is clarifications and FAQs, but we have made a couple of rule adjustments as a result of feedback from players.

CAV: SO Errata

With that and the addition of new models from the last KS we have updated the CAV:SO Construction & Force Manager Program. We have added a new tab in the CP that shows a picture of the actual model to help people identify what something is. We will be updating the images later to get a more consistent look but this should work for now.

CAV:SO Construction Program and Force Manager

We have also updated the Master PDF of all the models so that you can have them in one place to view as a whole. Included are models that we are no longer using but have included a data card for those people who still want to use them. These have the (2) as part of their name.

Data Cards

We also have a new Faction Model List that is now current with all of the designs currently in the game.

Faction Model List

I am still getting the color data cards and the new Flashpoint ready so stay tuned as we get those out as well! Enjoy!

Edited by CAVBOSS
  • Like 6

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking at this, and I'm seeing a lot of minis that aren't released, and frankly aren't going to be released anytime soon, barring them being in metal. Any word of the return of the robot graveyard?

Also, is the Ryoshii a sinle model per blister, or two like the other tanks? It doesn't have a (2) behind it's entry in the store.

Also, why do some of the models in the force manager have a (2) behind their names? Notably the Spider, scorpion and recluse.

Edited by Club

Models in CAVCP/FM which have '(2) in the name are legacy models. They are from an earlier version of CAV and won't be converted into Bones. 

And as far as the Spider, Recluse, and Scorpion go, I'm really glad I picked up these in metal before the metal CAVs were discontinued. That and the fact that Rebel Minis is getting ready to release some mechs that I plan on using as proxies for local games . . . :-)

• Like 1

• Reaper User

The Ryoshii come with x2 tanks.

As far as new models and old models in metal, there are no plans to release the older figures in metal at this time. The volume we were doing with those figures just doesn't justify it.

With that being said, I'm looking at a couple of other options to get figures out faster, especially new models but for now it that's what we have.

It would be a bit cool to have the CAV manual in a three ring binder like an actual military tech manual, with errata being handled the same way. Downside is that it makes the book less like a book and more some cheap printable thing.

I have considered getting a second manual and unbindling the pages and doing exactly that.