Need color advice for the rest of this model

http://imgur.com/a/kDFcN

This is the model so far

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/705017.page

scroll down a bit to see the full model.

My question is color choices for the cloak both inside and out as well as the sash. I have 3 colors already. The helm will also be red/nmm gold or just all nmm gold so there won't be any additional colors anywhere else

advice is much needed as i'm at the "scared" point.

• Like 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome so far. I'd do red for the sash which should pull together the shoes and red in the armor. For the cloak...I'm not sure...perhaps green on the inside, the color of the skirt on the outside. Right now you only have 1 point if green and my eye is drawn to it.

well the model isn't complete so the gems will be green as well or purple. I wanted to balance out the green on the model. so 3 gems on the chest maybe a purple gem (its an eye i think) on the chest

you want the sash to also be red? do you mean like a purple red or red red. also the inside of the cloak is the hardest decision for me to make atm. very frustrating

Edited by gr33n

I agree that more red like the boots/armor would be good for the sash. For the cloak? Either a much darker shade of sand like the robe (nice colors there, that looks awesome) or perhaps a very grey saturated red. Like the red/purple on the original model's robe, but with far more gray to it.

• Like 1