77345: Mushroom Men (2&3 of 3) MUSHROOM MUSHROOM! (again!!)

CoolAliasHere

I decided today to complete the trio of mushroom men.  I wasn't sure, at first, what colors to go with on the caps.  So, I looked up some other poisonous mushrooms, and BAM inspiration!  These were done using a new technique for me.. glazing with ultra thinned paints.  I'm still getting the hang of it, but I will say the hardest part is waiting for the layers to dry.  Hope you like them! As always, C&C is welcome!

post-7013-0-30136100-1482191154_thumb.jpg

post-7013-0-56993800-1482191155_thumb.jpg

post-7013-0-81246000-1482191156_thumb.jpg

CAH

• Like 20

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like them! I've got a set of the babies as well, should get around to painting them some day. Are you going to use them on the tabletop?

Thanks.  The plan was for them to be part of an underdark dungeon crawl, but that game has been put on hiatus for the time being.  I'm hoping to get back around to running it, but we'll see.

CAH

• Like 2

badger badger badger

Very nice!  They're bright and vibrant, they'd look right at home with a bunch of faeries flitting around.

Thanks!  I wanted to go bright, as usually really bright things in nature mean "Leave alone under pain of death!"  These goofy looking little guys are going to be quite the deadly creatures in the game they were painted for.

CAH