• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/legends-of-signum-the-cursed-forest?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
       Hello wanderers! 
      Welcome to the newest long-awaited set of "Legends of Signum", a tabletop skirmish wargame with high-quality resin miniatures. 
      Signum Games presents the game "Legends of Signum: the Cursed Forest" that will tell you a story about Alliance of Wolfens and Forest Elves facing terrifying spider-like Akkari Elves - the two brand new forces that join the battle, thus swelling the ranks of existing factions. 
      These two powers bring a lot of new creatures led by their Heroes, new gameplay features and mechanics, brand new game modes, as well as many other exciting things for you to have astounding tabletop game experience here in the Cursed Forest!
      The Kickstarter campaign starts on June 9th, so please follow our page in order not to miss it and check out the latest news. Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions concerning the campaign in the comments section below. Make yourself at home!  
      sample  
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printyourmonsters/fantastic-plants-and-rocks

Hi Folks! I am releasing a monster sized Kickstarter with my son. Fantastic Plants and Rocks will fill your table with every environment you can think of. From Alien Flora to Icy Glaciers ! Don't miss out on this high quality terrain! All-In Pledge only 17euros (19$) :) 
      core set =  20 sets, each containing 5 plans ( 100 models) + all stretch goals
      I hope you will be many to support this new project :)) 
    • By Kikkenass
      For your consideration I present Sir Vigintor, d20.  This particular highroller was painted pink for a pink challenge issued by a Twitch streamer that I follow. In addition to the model being painted every entrant was required to also provide the backstory and here is mine.

Sir Vigintor began his life as Vinny in the city of Baldur’s Gate as the son of a local bartender. His father had a bad gambling problem and was in debt to the Chance Thieves Guild and couldn’t provide for Vinny. So the Thieves Guild took the boy in as payment with a promise to care for him and train him so long as the father kept paying them and allowed the Guild to use his bar to store items from time to time. Vinny was never treated as a slave or made to think any less of his father. He was trained as a fighter who eventually served as muscle for the Guild. One day he was sent to collect payment from a business owner that had fallen behind on their debt. He was told to collect gold or their body. When he received his assignment he realized it was his own father he was sent to “collect” and refused. The Guild Master Grix understood the boys plight and offered him a roll of his dice. If the boy won he would be free to leave the Guild and his father would be free of their debt. If he lost the roll he would forfeit his life and his fathers life. Grix allowed the boy to take the first roll and upon grabbing the 20 sided die, Vinny passed out as the world went black. When Vinny woke up he found himself in the dungeon of the Guild and his body had been horrifically transformed into that of a giant Pink 20 sided dice! Grix approached the cell and started to mock Vinny. He explained that no one ever leaves the Guild and his father had been executed and his bar burned to the ground. Vinny felt a rage well up inside him to a level that he had no control over, he tumbled across the cell floor with blinding speed and reached through the bars and grabbed Grix by the neck with such force that his neck snapped. The force of the impact against the cell door had also broken it free of his hinge and Vinny managed to grab a sword and shield and sneak his way out of the Guild and into the night.

Vinny changed his name to Vigintor spent the next few years helping people where he could while adventuring and gained the favor of a the Lords of Waterdeep. He was knighted and given the title of Sir Vigintor and has been a protector of the realm for many years.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkelfdice/giant-metal-d20-dice?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      We're Dark Elf Dice, a family owned business that specializes in gaming dice and accessories. As gamers and collectors, we're dice fanatics. We've been working day and night in the dice business since 2005, and for a long time, we've wanted to create something SPECTACULAR: oversized, metal d20s in magnificent colors and finishes. 
      With your help, we can create these amazing, giant metal d20's for your game table!
    • By CAVBOSS
      Just throwing this out there for anyone interested (yes I did back and no, I don't know them)...
      I did back their last KS as well and was happy with the results. They did a great in keeping people up to date and got all of the files out quickly.

The figures look "funny" in the pictures due to them using the print-ready 3D files. I think that at the smaller scales especially, they are enhanced just enough so they will keep their detail and make them easier to paint IMO.

Anyway take a look if you are interested!
      http://kck.st/322b1bO
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)