• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      Posting the rest of my August's (play) work.

• By kazmania7
      This one turned out to be a nightmare for me. Always wanted to do him in red but of course it's been done and don't like to copy others unless it's fanart and the char should be used as such in a campaign. What color's belong to a magic-using thief? And of course wasn't happy with the colors I chosen and he sat for over a week not wanting to be touched. Unfortunately he was the last to been primed in that group which meant wasn't painting, yuk hate "painter's block." In the end said just get him finished and so with hateful colors here he .....

• By kazmania7
      Well just finished my quarterly 18 cave troll and since had camera out took some pics of other recent work.

to me he looks like a ranger from the North and not a druid but oh well, looks aren't always what they seem.

• By kazmania7
      One of two I recently finished.

• By kazmania7
      So "Ashlyn of the Red Rovers of Triboar," what's a ranger doing in these parts, the last thing we need is another lawman.

the red cloak is a very bright red I'm afraid my camera wont capture with the shading etc, u can't tell. I know a red cape is flashy but she's is a Red Rover and they specifically ask me to send Ashlyn right over....hehe childhood memories.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)