Sign in to follow this  
eldamir

3381 - Satheras, Elf Warlock

He's just another grumpy old elf who sold his soul to the devil.

Today, he's grumpy because his favorite scroll looks like it has blood splatters instead of the runes he thought he put on it last week and his staff is bent..

post-15326-0-11193200-1482273270_thumb.jpg

post-15326-0-64029700-1482273274_thumb.jpg

post-15326-0-19397500-1482273279_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fruggs
      Finished this little guy this last week. I love all the Townsfolk.  I wish there were more:).  

• By Fruggs
      Heya folks been busy painting away, but keep forgetting to post on here.  This one is one of the Halfling Farmers by Jason Wiebe. I also started an instagram @starscolorbox, there are more photos on there :).  Enjoy
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQ_EjeB-19/?igshid=14i9amibmp0zl

• By TGP
      Mystery Peasant with Spiked Cudgel

Started with leftover paint from the wizard. The base has been basecoated with the Mystery Sample Brown (which I am naming Hershey Kiss Dark Chocolate unofficially) that turned up in a box from those nice people in the Internet fulfillment department @Reaper.  Colors I am thinking about using are splashed on the cardstock that is stuck to the paint stick. 

When I figure out which mini this guy actually is the title will get updated. 

He is really tall. For a 28mm mini..  ..he is 34mm tall. (Bootheel to top of Hood.)

#Searchwords
      TGPTGP;  Peasant; tabletop; Metal;  cudgel; club; dagger
    • By Iridil
      This figure is for a player character in one of the campaigns I play in. The player gave me the figure and asked for black and browns and very sallow skin. The character is a warlock bound to the King in Yellow. 

• By kazmania7
      And the last one I just finished this month.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)