Sign in to follow this  
Jaws

Ace, not-Blaine, Hasslefree

The weapon is called a Vulcan, normally mounted as a gun in a Jet Fighter..or on a Chopper.

And this guys rocks!!!

Awesome basing too.

Great job!

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 6

Great Job on this guy!

The weapon is called a Vulcan, normally mounted as a gun in a Jet Fighter..or on a Chopper.

And this guys rocks!!!

Awesome basing too.

Great job!

The 20mm CHair force version is indeed the Vulcan, the smaller version is the 'Minigun"

• Like 4

And this guys rocks!!!

Awesome basing too.

Great job!

I believe he called the gun "painless".  :)  Awesome job man!

Indeed. It's called 'Old Painless', in the movie. :) 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Because we need more badelf fighting ladies.

Kev White, the sculptor, seems to have paid attention during "The First Avenger." Great uniform details. But I've already got the muscular and dynamic Zenith (50080) in that role, so I went with our neighbors to the North. The shield is, again, my addition. 

More angles: 

Superhero team-up time! 

And another mission (feat. Dirk Goodspeed, 50195, and Sasquatch, 50011).

More Squatch:

• By Rigel
      Dungeon-crawling! They say it's a young humanoid's game, but that's not always true. A lifetime of experience and the survival skills necessary to get to one's golden or even orichalcum years are pretty useful.

Here's Sebastian, a knight of some experience from Hasslefree. Well armored and cautious, probably why he's still around. 

And another, less cautious but equally seasoned adventurer, Conran the Barbarian, also from Hasslefree.

More pictures: 

Here he is bonding with the grandkids (Serris, 02997 and Cuth Wolfson, 03701)

and at his day job. 

(Conran is definitely a version of Pratchett's Cohen the Barbarian, who conceded that after a few hours of fighting a ten-thousand-man army he might start getting tired too--but so would his enemies, as they would be running uphill at that point.)

Fighter and barbarian-thief are a good start, but a well-rounded party should also have an arcanist and a healer. Jos Gebbler, 14317, and Estra,  60198, seem like good fits. A combined three centuries of adventuring experience pays off!

But there are threats yet older than they...

• By Glitterwolf
      STL File from Artisan Guild, printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Part of my Lost World Project:
      WIP here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-army-of-the-lost-world-xherman1964-paints-coldblooded-creatures/

Part of a set her mounted sister has her own show off:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91933-kataa-inca-princess-on-giant-panther-by-glitterwolf/

• By Glitterwolf
      Printed this Amazon Fighter from Artisan Guild.
      You can get her as a free sample from Yeggie..

She's part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/163/#comments

• By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot.  These two american soldiers here was choices for one of the pre-generated characters I had ready, but he was not picked by any of the 3 players (my husband, my son and girlfriend).

American Sniper, Reaper SKU 37008, also available in the multi-pack of American Soldiers SKU 50075.

Pvt Tim Hernandez, Reaper SKU 37016

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)