Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Frostgrave Campaign 2017

Nice intro David.

Chronomancers can be cool, we all know that.  With one really hard spell to cast iirc.

Good luck to all of you and hopefully all have fun.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh!  Loving the intro, David!  Very accommodating of you to put that together.  In retrospect, I should have asked for the write-up and money  ;=)

Looking forward to the beginning of the campaign!  Tomorrow, right?

• Like 2

Nice intro David.

Chronomancers can be cool, we all know that.  With one really hard spell to cast iirc.

Good luck to all of you and hopefully all have fun.

Thanks, chaoshead! We did. :)

Oh my gosh!  Loving the intro, David!  Very accommodating of you to put that together.  In retrospect, I should have asked for the write-up and money  ;=)

Yes, we played today. Fun and adventure was had by all. :). Reports to follow shortly I'm sure. :)

• Like 3

Quail's report from Game 1 has been posted: The Eclipse

Maga Librarian Quailelyn sat at a table in a crowded tavern in one of the several crossroad villages that had sprung up in the last couple years on the far outskirts of Frostgrave.   Next to her sat the Apprentice Librarian, Bailisette, and across from her sat the knight, Sir Cardidil.  While the two women intently studied an ancient tome opened before them, Sir Cardidil kept a watchful eye on their surroundings.

"I still can't believe you took one of the atlases from the Library's antiquities section!" Bailisette said to her superior in a hushed voice...

fullsizeoutput_177d.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 6

The new campaign has begun!  Huzzah!!

A nice write-up.  I believe Dorchesman stole the spotlight in my book.  A tip of the hat and, "I meant no offense," to avoid to combat before successfully standing up to the opposing captain was pretty nifty!  I hope he manages to stick around for a while to provide some nice moments of swashbuckling comic relief.

Looking forward to the other write-ups, and as a request, next time you and the crew meet up, could you possibly get shots of all 8 (or as many as are there) warbands?  Maybe it's just me, but I think it would be nice to see all the bands involved even though we only get the reports from three bands.

• Like 2

Good write up, and a good start to the campaign!

Thanks, Chaoswolf!

The new campaign has begun!  Huzzah!!

A nice write-up.  I believe Dorchesman stole the spotlight in my book.  A tip of the hat and, "I meant no offense," to avoid to combat before successfully standing up to the opposing captain was pretty nifty!  I hope he manages to stick around for a while to provide some nice moments of swashbuckling comic relief.

Looking forward to the other write-ups, and as a request, next time you and the crew meet up, could you possibly get shots of all 8 (or as many as are there) warbands?  Maybe it's just me, but I think it would be nice to see all the bands involved even though we only get the reports from three bands.

Thanks, Pippin!  Glad you enjoyed the write-up.  You'll be happy to hear that Dorchesman already was promoted to Treasure Hunter, so hopefully he will have more longevity.   We'll see if we can get some other warbands photographed.

I agree, seeing all parties involved would be kinda cool, if it's doable.

By coincidence one of the Elementalists, posted a post-game photo of his band to his blog: Frostgrave

Dumbledore, Harry Potter, and their warband of battle ducks! 

IMG_3311.jpg

• Like 6

Yes, we played today. Fun and adventure was had by all. :). Reports to follow shortly I'm sure. :)

Not by all... I spent the whole game driving to NYC, trying to avoid the sleet/snow that was bearing down on us. Next game though...

Pippin, While you could have asked, you still would have only gotten the write-up!

• Like 1