Question about WH40K Space Wolves: Fenrisian Wolf Pack

One of the things I've been struggling with as I assemble my hoards of D&D minis is getting wolves. High-quality, diverse wolf sculpts are actually pretty hard to find, I'm finding - I want a good-sized pack, and while I love Reaper's three-wolf pack in pewter, they're a little smol and gentle looking for my tastes...

So I've been booping around Amazon looking for something to burn a giftcard on, and I found something called the Space Wolves: Fenrisian Wolf Pack. This:

99120101092_FenrisianWolfPackNEW01.jpg

They look... pretty good, and @ 20$ for 5 they're more expensive than bones but cheaper than pewter (and a steal @ GW prices!)

So... has anyone seen/used these? How do they measure up next to Reaper's stuff? I don't mind if they're a little hulking, but they come with 40mm bases, so they sound pretty giant? I do love that there are 5 sculpts though - that's really, really handy, since I'd probably want a good-sized pack...

If anyone has a ref. of them next to a Reaper fig, or could take one, I would love you forever~!

• Like 1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty! I have PLACED THE ORDER! Thanks for all the help guys - these look a little big for real wolves, but perfect for dire wolves, so I've got some really good encounters planned up for them :D And two of them are going to be fire elementals, which will be fun!

Do show them when painted!

• Like 1

I have a box of these :D They're awesome. I will say this, without hopefully getting too much into debate about GW pricing etc: for their cost, they do really really good work, well worth it imo. There's some great detail on these.

Mine are eventually going towards Goblin riders I think, one of those backburner projects.

Be great to see how you paint yours up!

• Like 1