Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

03613: Angelica Fairweather as Rosetta Salazar By Glitterwolf

I enjoyed watching the LOVELY Pirate Lass evolved that I bought one of my own to try. She really turned out SPLENDIDLYOUTSTANDING WORK!

I enjoyed watching the LOVELY Pirate Lass evolved that I bought one of my own to try. She really turned out SPLENDIDLYOUTSTANDING WORK!

Thx Al, Glad you like her!

I'm anxious to see how you will paint her!

She is a lovely lass, she's visited my Reaper shopping cart several times but I haven't quite bought her. Someday I expect I'll be painting her.

I really like the base, I assume that's part of the Lost World setting? Very nice jungle feel. ^_^

• Like 1

She is a lovely lass, she's visited my Reaper shopping cart several times but I haven't quite bought her. Someday I expect I'll be painting her.

I really like the base, I assume that's part of the Lost World setting? Very nice jungle feel. ^_^

Thank you!

It is, I bought a bunch of Micro Art Studio and Table Art Studio resin bases, One set is Jungle, the other is Dark Lizards City,

So fits right in..

She comes with her hat off, so you can also paint her with bandana only,

Very nice mini,

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 2

She looks fantastic; good work on her!

Can you pm me about Table Art Studios, please? Google didn't give me any results....

• Like 1

Very good job!

My suggestion is to crop the pics a bit more to minimize any possible distractions. I usually crop as close as possible when I take my pics.

• Like 1

She looks fantastic; good work on her!

Can you pm me about Table Art Studios, please? Google didn't give me any results....

Thx!

PM Sent!

Very good job!

My suggestion is to crop the pics a bit more to minimize any possible distractions. I usually crop as close as possible when I take my pics.

Thx!

Good suggestion, I'm still struggling with taking good pics.

I have a simple camera ( a small Nikon)

• Like 1

You did a great job on her. She's such an strange sculpt. It looks like she doesn't know how to hold her weapons...none the less, you made her come alive.

• Like 1

You did a great job on her. She's such an strange sculpt. It looks like she doesn't know how to hold her weapons...none the less, you made her come alive.

I envision her a bit arrogant.

She just fired that pistol, and waits for the enemy to close in, holding her sword in a very nonachalant way...

Thx for the nice comment.

She just fired that pistol, and waits for the enemy to close in, holding her sword in a very nonachalant way...

I second the comment on the base. It looks great.

And I love the way you've characterized the subject. When I first saw her, I thought the stance was a bit clumsy but you've opened my eyes. Thank you.

• Like 1

Looking good. Very nice work on the face and good choice of colours.

Also, I just received this mini today myself from my 12 Days of Reaper order, so it's great to see a well painted example. ::):

• Like 1

This is a great paint job on a well suited base. Awesome!

Thank you!  I really appreciate these likes and comments!

It keeps me going!

I second the comment on the base. It looks great.

And I love the way you've characterized the subject. When I first saw her, I thought the stance was a bit clumsy but you've opened my eyes. Thank you.

Thank you!

She is all like :  Yeah, I can see you're coming at me, I will not lift this sword until I really need too, you didn't think you're a threat to me, did you?

And by the way, that was a warning shot...I intended to miss you.

Looking good. Very nice work on the face and good choice of colours.

Also, I just received this mini today myself from my 12 Days of Reaper order, so it's great to see a well painted example. ::):

Thanks!

Please show us your version when painted!

You can opt to leave the hat off, this mini has a bandana and the hat comes separate.

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 2