Getting To Know Each Other - January 2017

Crowley

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking into a change in work. My pace at work is not sustainable and if the company wants to keep me, they need to provide me helpers or I will have to find a new job. Either way will be acceptable. Best thing I've been learning from working at my current job is that if you want something you need to put in effort to address change.

• Like 8

Question for January 1st/2nd, 2017

Yes, I know, usually these don't start on a Sunday, but I wanted to get this up early, even if it steps on the toes of the December thread...

What are you most looking forward to in 2017?

Hobby wise - The arrival of Bones III and Pantheon of Chaos KS. Hope to paint more.

Personal wise - I hope for a healthy and happy year.

World - Please stop the B@@#$$$T !

• Like 6

Jan 1:

Well Bones IV is now rapidly approaching and will be the first kickstarter I've joined. I'd like to say I'm looking forward to being at Reapercon but it's a weird catch 22 thing. If I acculmulate the cash the be able to afford not only the con, but the survive a week without a paycheck, then I'd be better off investing it in moving somewhere cheaper. On a brighter note, right now I'm looking forward to the 16th new releases as I've got my eye on most of them and plan to collect and finish all the 25th anniversary minis.(goal is to have each anniversary mini completed before the next shows up)

• Like 7

Yes, I know, usually these don't start on a Sunday, but I wanted to get this up early, even if it steps on the toes of the December thread... 

On the hobby side, calling about a dozen or so miniatures that I've started "done".  I didn't quite have the necessary motivation to complete a couple that I added to the tally. :rolleyes:

Otherwise,  earning enough money to be able to build myself a house in the next 12-18  months. ::D:

• Like 4

Bones III arriving, Bones IV unveiling. Maybe this is the year GNL delivers their Kickstarter? 

Seeing what my job has in store. We've been outsourced - and rehired by the outsourcing agency. Who know what kind of shenanigans will result from all this? So long as I get paid to watch, I'm happy to see just how screwed up this gets. Who knows? There's always a slim chance this new outfit can fix the cluster-elf this place has become.

• Like 7

Taking more time off of work by not waiting till I have to take it at the end of the year.  I know what my yearly painting goal for skill improvement is, but I looking forward to seeing my pile of painted mini's grow.  Oh, and RCon.

• Like 4

The thing I'm looking forward to second-most in 2017 is being able to share the thing I'm most looking forward to in 2017. ::):

I decided to say the heck with it (at least on here)... Here's what I'm most looking forward to in 2017: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/50425-randomness-x-glitter-wolves-and-mighty-thews/?p=1489830 

• Like 12

I don't know. Clam cakes in Rhode Island in February?

• Like 4

Figuring out what I'd want to be as when I grow up.

• Like 9

I'm looking into a change in work. My pace at work is not sustainable and if the company wants to keep me, they need to provide me helpers or I will have to find a new job. Either way will be acceptable. Best thing I've been learning from working at my current job is that if you want something you need to put in effort to address change.

A F'in Men.

• Like 8

Bones III arriving, Bones IV unveiling. Maybe this is the year GNL delivers their Kickstarter? 

Seeing what my job has in store. We've been outsourced - and rehired by the outsourcing agency. Who know what kind of shenanigans will result from all this? So long as I get paid to watch, I'm happy to see just how screwed up this gets. Who knows? There's always a slim chance this new outfit can fix the cluster-elf this place has become.

Explore the job market on the side....

Like pcktlnt.

• Like 9