1/60th CAV anyone?

Mad Pat

So a couple of us were talking and thought it would be a trip to see how BIG of a CAV game we could get going...but not in numbers of units but in SIZE.

We now have two CAV's in 1/60 scale so lets all bring them to ReaperCon and see how much fun the game can be when you measure the ranges in Feet not Inches.

Whos up for it?

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt any of us will be able to field a section apeace I only have the one myself, but if we can get enough folks to play we can put together adhoc sections there.

Plus mabey someone will bring their 1/60 scropion, or John might have some of his new Despot tanks ready...that would be fun.

Dallas Texas

Well Pat, I have two highly skilled and highly motivated Warsmiths working on a Dictator (Blitz's mod to make it look like the original), a Dictator 2 (Gkw 14's and everything) and a Scorpion (hey, the exchange rate makes em a steal!).

I'll find out tonight if one can be made ready for combat quickly.... even just undercoat or base coat could be fun :o)

The Despot would be cool, especially since I have orders (well, strenuous requests) to bring 3 of them home with me if they're released while I'm in the US this summer :o)

Is JBR coming to ReaperCon? Cos I still owe him a drink.... can't remember what from though....

Any of those would be sweet.

Not sure of John is coming or not, I hope so.

I'm gona make us some 12inch paper hex bases so we don't have to worry about facing.

Now if we could just get some AICOMM minis out.

Dallas Texas

I've seen the AICOM mini.... and I think I can do without that mini :o)

I've spoken to my Warsmiths, and the Scorpion is looking likely, and the original Dictator is looking possible too.

I assume we're talking 1 CAV each here.... but will we get enough for a single section? Either way though, I think we'll be mutuating the init rules :o)