1/60th CAV anyone?

Mad Pat

Okay, I've been informed my Scorpion has been painted and is ready to enter battle, take names and bust skulls.

No Dictators though, they're still being worked on, but the Scorpion is as ready as it'll get before ReaperCon.

Now, where'd I leave that bubble-wrap....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet it will be cool to have and be a nice change to everything.

I've got a line on really big foam 6 siders for us to use, but unfortuantly I can't find the really big 10 siders I would like. I thought it would be fun to have Dice as big as our Cav's so we don't have to worry about rolling little ones.

This should be a TON of fun.

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

Dallas Texas

That would be very cool, if you let me know who makes them I'll look into getting us a couple more.

Ok, so we also have to figure out a time frame that we want to pay this. I can look over the schedule and pick some good times but I would rather have your input on what time would be good for everyone else.

personally I have no plans to sign up for anything, I'm either helping where needed or winging it.

so what ever works for everyone else.

Dice maker: I believe they might have been Koplow, it was a set of gaming dice (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d%) and I bought them long enough ago (for the little's first birthday) I can't say for certain.

cher ^_^

Well, I'm booked into the saturday painting workshop, but other than that I'm winging it and helping to take care of people's CAV (and perhaps Warlord) needs. So anytime is cool.... like Saturday evening when it's cool :o)

Wow. This seems like a really cool event. i can't wait to see it! You guys have done a great job organizing it and everything!

Oh - and Leech, i beleive that discount stores such as Walmart, target, and BigLots have army men in a variety pack of colors, including Blue, Yellow, green, and of course, red. (I know I have seen them)

Ok so we'll shoot for Sat afternoon, I'll pick us up some army men, and I'm probably going to be making some cardboard cut out CAV's so other folks can play that might not have their own 1/60's

Might make some surprises.

now we just have to hope that Matt and Ed don't desided to field their own airpower, IE RC planes dropping powder bombs on our CAV's

Yeah, it would be Frosch. But it'd also spark an arms race cos you know I'd show up at ReaperCon next year with airsoft guns in my CAV's :o)

Shouln't take took much effort to hollow out the torso and stick in the gubbins........ }:o)

Ya but the range on a US airsoft gun is longer if i remember correctly and I knwo where to get a Scale airsoft tank, won't be hard to use or retro the weapons.

But be very very quite, ED used to play warship games with balsa wood boats that shot bb's...if anyone starts showing up with working 1/60's it won't be long till were in trouble big time.

packing is done (I'm flying tomorrow).

I didn't get my Dictator assembled, but she is packed with the army men and big d10s. We'll see what I get together at the hotel.

Yes, I found big d10s. Dare I say they are Texas sized d10s? (for reference, softball size)

this ought to be a hoot.

cher :B):

Ohh I'm gona convert us all to feet over inches, so if you have one bring a tape measure that is at least 50ft, I should have a 60+ tape with me.

I would say the cloth construction types are best then we don't have to worry about cutting anyones fingers off with the metal ones.

Dallas Texas