Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dr.Bedlam
      Well, the story's seven or eight years in the making, but we finally got married.

Now we just need to get Gene Van Horne to sculpt a bride and groom mouseling. Or a zombie bride and groom mouseling. Or a bride and groom mouseling with chainsaws...

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/44574-zombie-mouselings-a-love-story/&tab=comments#comment-616402 
    • By SGHawkins09
      When I got my Secret Sophie assignment and  saw that I got @Corporea to paint for, I knew almost instantly what I wanted to paint for her. She put that she likes anything adorable and cute plus I know she likes mouslings so I knew I had to paint one for her. As I was going through my stash I found that had the Santa one and knew it was perfect. I also knew I wanted to pair it with a Christmas tree but it took me a while to settle on how I wanted to do the tree. Mainly I was flipping back and forth between making or buying one. I ended up making one out of greenstuff and am really happy with how it turned out. 

• By Rigel
      The last ornament! This one a little more ambitious; a vignette showing perhaps an aspect of the Winter Solstice. The spirit of cold and death being checked. The days are getting longer again now. 

Here's the Ghost King, in shades of Ice Blue, Toxic Mist, Dark Sky, and Oozing Purple (w/Ushabti Bone).

And our heavenly host!

• By Rigel
      Another Christmas ornament made! The ice chunks are, of course, just styrofoam bits. The polar bear was a Schleich; a bit big even for a large bear, but fine for a celestial ursine. 

Here's the angel outside the ornament. The Enochian glyphs on her cape are intended to read "Stay Frosty."

• By Keianna
      It got late, so change of plans and here he is:

Painted in 1 evening, using only 4 colors. I'm pretty happy with how he turned out. 

Colors: Splintered bone, Turkey Brown, Nightsky Blue and Blackened Brown. I was just going to use the first 3, but decided I needed something darker to finish it up.
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)