Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Kingdom Death Manhunter

Really nice! Creep yet beautiful. ::):

When i looked at it my first thought was, "Why is he standing on a head?" and "better watch your step, someone might push you into those spikes." LOL

Edited by Arc 724

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/263291121/titancraft-customizable-boss-monsters?ref=recommendation-projectpage-footer-4

NOTE: You can choose one demo monster ( skull or abberattion) I chose a batwinged skull and added horns to try it.
    • By Ooook
      What's better to start my KS Bones topic than Mr. Bones himself ?

(bigger pics on my blog : click the pic to go there)

(click on the pic to view more)

And some treasure/objective tokens with Bones bits and various other stuff (Alkemy, Oathsworn Miniatures, GW, and even Ex-Illis) :

• By Lidless Eye
      Two simple dwellings, 3D prints from Empire of Scorching Sands, a Kickstarter by EC3D Designs.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dogmight/kickstarter-exclusive-fire-dragon-valhalla-screen

"You take your game seriously. Now it's time for a serious screen.
      In October of 2018, Dog Might released the first fully sculpted GM Screen, the Valhalla Screen. Since then, we have released over 30 more designs, including officially licensed screens for: Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire: The Masquerade. We have also designed screens for you favorite shows, such as Relics and Rarities and the Critical Role stream of Undeadwood. Over the last year and a half, our Valhalla Screens have proven to be our most sought after product. "

... Would it surprise anybody here to know I want one? 
      If I can't have one, at least I can spread the word. ;p
    • By Pancakeonions
      So I just got a metric ton o' plastic.  Tanks, CAVs, tons of scenery!  So DAMN excited.

But...

There's a lot.  Any of y'all with game experience want to enlighten me on what would be a fun few models to start with, so I could get a game going soon-ish?  Like, would you build all four of a CAV (just in case you didn't back this one: you get four of each model in your order) or four different CAVs?  When would you ever field four at a time?

I'll probably build all four vehicles of each type because they'll build fast and look really cool.  The CAVs will take more time to paint, so any advice on which ones I should build first to get a fun, casual game on would be most appreciated!
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)