Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

77006 Great Worm - Secret Sophie Exchange #2

Working on secret sophie gift #2.. thought I'd try out the new light box a bit too..

post-8754-0-74206800-1483681163_thumb.jpg

post-8754-0-25341400-1483681165_thumb.jpg

post-8754-0-72000900-1483681166_thumb.jpg

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 11

The color choices are WONDERFUL; along with the FINE brushwork, that make for an OUTSTANDING creation. VERY NICELY DONE!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, the madness goes on. On todays menu we have 44105, Giant Maggots. These Bones Black models were sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      I did a 09282, maggot white and a 09039, pure white glazing on them to give them a transparent and organic aspect.

• By Darcstaar
      This was one of two figures I painted for @Fealron for the Secret Sophie this year.

His ideas were Metal, minimal basing for gaming use, a woodland creature, usually considered good but turned to evil, and a minion of a necromancer.

After thinking a while, I decided I could knock out all his ideas with some evil unicorns.

Here is the second.  Maybe once the prior unicorn charmed by a necromancer does, he raised it as a skeleton, and put another minion on top.

Here are the WIP shots:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90618-02631-skeletal-cavalry-project-2-of-2-for-fealron/

I magnetized the mount and rider.
      I had a lot of fun with these, and definitely bittersweet to part with them!

Thanks for looking.
      C&C Welcome
    • By Darcstaar
      This was one of two figures I painted for @Fealron for the Secret Sophie this year.

His ideas were Metal, minimal basing for gaming use, a woodland creature, usually considered good but turned to evil, and a minion of a necromancer.

After thinking a while, I decided I could knock out all his ideas with some evil unicorns.

Here is the first.  I envisioned a unicorn charmed by a necromancer that tramples a virgin, staining it black.  That taint would spread from the hooves, causing a grayscale, with only a few remnants of white/color where the corruption is still incomplete.

Here are the WIP shots:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90564-starmane-unicorn-02151-project-1-of-2-for-fealron/

I’ll post the fiction a little later when I’m at my desktop.

C&C Welcome.
    • By Darcstaar
      I took these pictures during the WIP phase of my gift for Fealron.

• By TripleH
      Here is the finished figure I painted up for my Secret Sophie.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)