Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Coldfire

#1410: Crypt Bat II

I always thought I didn't need one...Seeing this awesome colourscheme makes me want one..

• Like 1

The Bat Guy is a BEAUTY. I love the way the wings blend in with the lighter skin shade. OUTSTANDING WORK!

This is one of those Reaper minis that I've meant to pick up & never have. I may have to now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Talae
      I picked up an airbrush kit on sale back in November. It came with two brushes, a compressor, and some other stuff.

Here is a picture:

The brush that I have been using mostly so far is the Badger Patriot 105. I say mostly because I have sprayed paint through it more than once, lol. I started with the bottom fed one (the 350) for one sitting of like 30 minutes, then tried another sitting with the 105 for like 30 minutes.

I have since used the 105 for something like three sittings of 30-60 minutes. My total airbrush experience is something like 2.5 hours plus another 1.5 hours of cleaning and practice assembly.

I have primarily just tried primers. The latest attempt has been applying Vallejo Surface Primer (black) to some of the graveyard set, namely the crypt and the fencing.

Here are those results (minus a rogue golem arm that missed being airbrushed until I cleaned up and was later brushed with the same color in order to prevent having to clean the airbrush for one piece):

I am thinking that I might try and use my Dwarven Forge paints to make this match the Dungeon terrain I have, but am not sure yet...and if I do go that route, would it be better to go with my typical dry rush route or should I be trying to apply colors on top of this with the airbrush? Or is there a different approach that I should be taking?
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

So tiny...

Kev!

• By Pochi
      Another monster for my Dungeons & Dragons games. I used the Olive Skin Triad with a bit of the Dark Skin triad for shadows. I used Army Painter Chaotic Red mixed with skintones for the back of the wings. I used Reaper Clear Yellow on the underside of the wings, Clear Purple in the shadows, and Clear red to do a glaze on the back of the wings. I love the clear paints! They are getting to be about as invaluable to me as Nightshade Purple!

• By Skrill
      Hi all,
      Here is my take on the Graveyard Golem that came with the Crypt expansion in Bones 3.

I tried to give its eyes an eerie glow to show what evil animates it and it also matches the glow in painted on the runes inside the crypt. (http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77887-crypt-graveyard-expansion/)

• By Glitterwolf
      I created a little Graveyard.
      The Crypt and the Raven are resin models from Minimonsters, the Skeleton rising from the grave is 02043 from Reaper.
      The Tombstones and Fence are from the Reaper Bones III Graveyard Set.
      The pathway was made with Milliput and I used the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Rollerpin on it.

Enjoy!
      Likes, comments and job offerings to lead Undead Hordes welcome!

WIP Here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=6

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)