• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Quite large, painted this for my Dad's birthday. He loves to collect hand painted knights, soldiers and such. So I think he will really like it. I could do more with the base, but the birthday is today and no time left. It took me about a month to paint and put together. I kind of like it the way it is, maybe it showcases the rock and the figure better if it is not so busy with other stuff.

The Shield was the hardest part. I am not so great at freehand and then deciding to muck it up with blood and dirt was a really tough decision. I read in quite a few places that the Pegasus was a popular figure found in Roman art (seen in pottery, mosaics and such.) Hopefully I am not too far off the mark historically, but my dad is more into the overall look than historical accuracy.

3inches 1/24 scale - hope you enjoy

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• By EvilJames
      Yarr!
      I be a pirate!
      And so be ye.
      So let's all drink rum
      and shove off ta sea.

Ye be the captain
      and I be first mate
      We both be drunken pirates
      on this pirate speak'n date

Follow'n the map
      X shows us tha way
      To booty and plunder
      On Talk Like a Pirate Day!

How can there not be a talk like a pirate day thread here?
      Perhaps it should be Paint (like) a Pirate day.
      Perhaps we should all try and paint a pirate today? Yarr. I be thinkin I'll try.
    • By EvilJames
      Yarr!!!! Once again the day to talk like grog swilling bilge rats is upon us. Make haste and drink ye rum before it's gone

• By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 246 Guests (See full list)